Moss Park Motorcyclist Clotheslined by Wire. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moss Park Motorcyclist Clotheslined by Wire.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
So much wtf. I figured people would discuss so I put it in general instead of fallen riders.

https://www.cp24.com/news/charges-l...-clotheslined-off-bike-in-moss-park-1.4017910

A suspect is now in custody after police say an electrical wire was intentionally drawn across a road in the city’s Moss Park neighbourhood last week, ensnaring a motorcyclist and knocking him off of his bike.

On July 13 at about 12:34 a.m., police were called to Queen Street East and Jarvis Street for a report of a motorcyclist collision with injuries.

Investigators allege that a suspect found a pile of wire sitting near the roadway and then stretched it across the roadway.

He allegedly tightened the wire across the roadway as a motorcyclist approached, ensnaring him and knocking him off his bike.

Police say they arrested a suspect identified as 45-year-old Phillip Gaudet.

He was charged with one count of assault with a weapon, one count of mischief endangering life and failure to comply with recognizance.

He appeared in court at College Park on Wednesday morning.

Just caught this on the news. It's terrifying, and I live far too close to that intersection for comfort.

GWS rider

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Hope the rider is okay. Sounds like the offender is a "frequent flyer" with the justice system. Chances are he lives in a half-way house and will get a slap on the wrist. Sad. Could have killed the rider.

This is my worst fear after seeing Sicario where the guy gets decapitated by a wire in one of the scenes.

Whoever left that pile of electrical wire beside the roadway should be in trouble too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... and the people who made the wire should be in trouble too, no wait that's overboard.

Whoever left that pile of electrical wire beside the roadway should be in trouble too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I feel guilty about throwing out bubble wrap. Also ban river rock landscaping and a ton of other potential items.

Apparently the loser is just that. The revolving door of jail is just a time delay.

Back
Top Bottom