July 17 bathurst and Graham rip. | GTAMotorcycle.com

July 17 bathurst and Graham rip.

It's turning out to be a really bad riding season.

RIP Rider. Condolences to family and friends.

RIP. very familiar with this intersection leading into Bradford.

Rip

[/QUOTE]
Wow, thank you for the post for Troy. Im Troys best friend/girlfriend. Troy loved his motorcycle. He was always a careful, courteous driver. Irritated by bad, distracted drivers. He was gearing up to go up a hill. A 23 year old male in a truck didn't feel like waiting in traffic and decided to pull a U-turn. He didn't look and he pulled out in front of Troy. Ending his life. I later found out the guys side mirror went right through Troys chest. I have spent everyday since in deep grief and mourning alongside his mom, dad, brother and best friends. Troy was a simple happy guy. He loved his family, video games, motorcycle, and chocolate. He was always happy or laughing. He will always be my best friend. Time stands still for me, i feell like im stuck in that day on repeat, waiting for his call, he always called me halfway through his ride. Im still waiting, my love?.
Please for the love of God becareful out there this year! Wait till you're away from traffic to speed up on you beloved toys. God bless.
Forever and always,
Troys Chickpea

@Troyschickapeach my condolences to you and his family
And thank you for your post

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom