Where can I find motorcycle riding condition of roads! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where can I find motorcycle riding condition of roads!

itsme

Last weekend we tried road 118 expecting enjoyable ride with beautiful sceneries. but it happened that most of the road was under construction and every 3-4 km found ourselves riding on gravel! I was wondering if there is any website/thread we can easily find road condition for motorcycles ride.

thanks,

Last weekend we tried road 118 expecting enjoyable ride with beautiful sceneries. but it happened that most of the road was under construction and every 3-4 km found ourselves riding on gravel! I was wondering if there is any website/thread we can easily find road condition for motorcycles ride.

thanks,

Doesn't google maps have traffic and construction info? Just check before your ride and avoid as needed.

I believe waze has a setting for motorcycles. However, the data is only as good as the participants keeping things current.

The drawback to waze I found was it draws on the battery quite a bit. Even with the device plugged in.

Otherwise, I good app for roads, conditions, police alerts and even reroutes based on accidents and congestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://511on.ca is a good resource. Turn on the "road construction" layers.

Back
Top Bottom