New Member - Kawi Z800 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Member - Kawi Z800

Smik66

Got my M2 last year and started out with a 2009 Ninja 250. Moved up in the fall on a great deal on a new Kawi Z800. Love the bike. Starting to do some work on it to add a tail tidy, slightly larger front windscreen and possibly a 25mm lowering link to get a bit of bend in my knees for maneuvering this heavy bike for parking etc.

Still new to the scene so any advice people here can offer would be appreciated.

Got my M2 last year and started out with a 2009 Ninja 250. Moved up in the fall on a great deal on a new Kawi Z800. Love the bike. Starting to do some work on it to add a tail tidy, slightly larger front windscreen and possibly a 25mm lowering link to get a bit of bend in my knees for maneuvering this heavy bike for parking etc.

Still new to the scene so any advice people here can offer would be appreciated.

Are you really on your tip toes? Clutch/throttle control should give you most of what you need for parking. If you mess with the ride height it will likely effect the geometry.

Welcome to the naked club.

Welcome to the forum! Not sure if you already know, when you're stopped on a Kawi, gearing up will always shift it into neutral, never higher. Basically, when stand still only gear possibilities are 1st or neutral. My previous bike was a kawi and I loved it. Never gave me any trouble, no matter how rough I treated her.

Enjoy and ride safe!

Back
Top Bottom