Need help. Ducati cluster/dash immobilizer ECU flashing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need help. Ducati cluster/dash immobilizer ECU flashing

h22paul

Hi all. I dropped my Ducati 1098S cluster and the LCD display doesn't work. I ordered a used one off eBay but I'm learning Ducati stores the Immobilizer data inside the cluster. So even if I swapped it out my bike won't start.
There is a way to copy the Immobilizer data from one cluster to the next.
Looking to see if anyone knows a place that could possibly do that or help me or guide me in the right direction.

Thanks

Hi all. I dropped my Ducati 1098S cluster and the LCD display doesn't work. I ordered a used one off eBay but I'm learning Ducati stores the Immobilizer data inside the cluster. So even if I swapped it out my bike won't start.
There is a way to copy the Immobilizer data from one cluster to the next.
Looking to see if anyone knows a place that could possibly do that or help me or guide me in the right direction.

Thanks

When you buy the bike new they give you a 'red key' or 'credit card'. If you don't have it you're basically hooped.

Is the cluster broken, or just the LCD display wonky? I guess what I'm getting at is can you swap the LCD to yours, or maybe the main PCB to the other. If you don't have the key it might be an option.

Is the cluster broken, or just the LCD display wonky? I guess what I'm getting at is can you swap the LCD to yours, or maybe the main PCB to the other. If you don't have the key it might be an option.

my thoughts too
the security crap will be stored on a chip on a board
if OP can use the old PCB and just swap the display
it may be good...maybe a phone guy could do the swap?

my thoughts too
the security crap will be stored on a chip on a board
if OP can use the old PCB and just swap the display
it may be good...maybe a phone guy could do the swap?

Yeah I took it apart and realized I can just swap out the LCD display. Really thankful for that cuz I started to get worried about immobilizer ****.

Back
Top Bottom