Riding Jeans | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Jeans

sid_for_speed

Need some suggestions for riding jeans. I own a pair of leather pants but need some thing lighter for commutes. I was checking out Revzilla and like what they have to offer...especially the jeans with armor. Checked out Royal but could not find motorcycle specific riding jeans...any one has a local brand or store they order from?

To bad Rocket T’s is not still around. Great jeans/cargo pants with kevlar inner linings.

This heat and humidity has me thinking chain mail would be nice.

Has been discussed here before. IIRC, Klim k51 or k52 were the top choice.

+1 for gp bikes. They carry most brands.

Last edited:
Need some suggestions for riding jeans. I own a pair of leather pants but need some thing lighter for commutes. I was checking out Revzilla and like what they have to offer...especially the jeans with armor. Checked out Royal but could not find motorcycle specific riding jeans...any one has a local brand or store they order from?

depends on the level of protection you want.

Treadwell is a local brand who makes canvas moto pants.they are just tough canvas with pockets for knee armor. no cordura or kevlar.
some people want full kevlar but would obviously be a lot more warm.

i wear dainese washville slims which has kevlar in the knees, sides and seat, along with armor in the knees.

you can check out town moto for some options https://www.townmoto.com/collections/motorcycle-pants

+1 for gp's selection. But Royal does have a couple of different jeans for sale. I bought some in Guelph just 2 weeks ago. Just check the website.

My jeans are cool. I wear UA heat gear under and they never get wet from sweat and they slip on and off with ease.

I bought a pair of the Resurgence Pekev Jeans from a member here and they are pretty sweet. Definitely not for very hot weather - I'd say perfect for temps between 10-25degrees. Came with D30 armour too.
https://gpbikes.com/resurgence-indigo-blue-voyager-jeans.html
+1 on the Resurgence jeans. They are wicked. Agree'd they can be quite hot in this warm sticky weather because they don't breath too well and are pretty thick. Try wearing some under armor heat gear pants underneath. You will be surprised how much it helps. Sweaty legs don't stick to the liner of the jean, and it actually feels cooler too!

Tried riding jeans but gave up on the +5 styling points and just went with Phoenix 12 pants. They may be black, but 95% mesh stays nice and cool.

I like Ruste https://www.rusteprotection.com/ You send them a pair of your favourite jeans and they line them with kevlar and coolmax, and add knee and hip protector pockets. They did a pair of Levi 511s for me that are great, although not cool for summer, and I'm about to send them a pair of jeans from Duer in Vancouver that are meant for bicycle commuting - the Duer jeans have a lot of stretch in them, a crotch gusset and coolmax woven into the denim - they should be great riding jeans once Ruste gets through with them. I also add a +1 for Resurgence and have a pair of Saint jeans (purchased at a 50% off sale - they're too pricey otherwise) that I really like - they're the coolest of the 3 for summer.

Back
Top Bottom