Riding Jeans | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Jeans

I like Ruste https://www.rusteprotection.com/ You send them a pair of your favourite jeans and they line them with kevlar and coolmax, and add knee and hip protector pockets. They did a pair of Levi 511s for me that are great, although not cool for summer, and I'm about to send them a pair of jeans from Duer in Vancouver that are meant for bicycle commuting - the Duer jeans have a lot of stretch in them, a crotch gusset and coolmax woven into the denim - they should be great riding jeans once Ruste gets through with them. I also add a +1 for Resurgence and have a pair of Saint jeans (purchased at a 50% off sale - they're too pricey otherwise) that I really like - they're the coolest of the 3 for summer.

Man , what a GREAT concept!!! TY for sharing!

I gave up trying to find a pair of Kevlar jeans that fit well. Instead I went with a pair of Kevlar undergear from bowtex.com which let’s me wear whatever I want over them.....or nothing at all =D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How are those? I liked that it was so stretch and felt comfortable. Unfortunately royal only had them in big sizes when I was there.

I have a pr of Joe Rocket...don't remember the model.
Work well but are hot...not as hot as leather but warmer than my Klim vented pants.

Back
Top Bottom