Friday 13 OPP warning | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friday 13 OPP warning

Good job it’s the semantics that’s most important. I’m glad that’s all cleared up and it’ll be a relief to those caught up in mass shootings.

I dont think the OPP are trying to scare anybody by putting out statements that wearing 'support' merch could be a problem. Yes the funds are going to groups allegedly linked to bad behaviour. But wearing your support group X shirt and running into a half dozen rivals, most dangerously prospects that may be told 'go collect that t shirt' could spoil your day. Its already happened.
Once in a while the OPP are just trying to prevent problems.

<--- finds the whole situation mind-boggling. Why would someone want to get involved with this?

Why would someone want to get involved with this?

What, Dover as a whole?

I think we all need to keep things in perspective...dover is basically just a big 99% get together - an excuse to go for a ride, to enjoy the camaraderie, and to see some pretty cool bikes. And boobies.

There was estimated to have been 200,000 people at this past PD13. Out of those there was perhaps maybe 100 (?) 1%'ers, if you include both 81, the Outlaws, and their associate clubs and from what I saw they were all pretty chill, just enjoying Dover as well. I guess there was some shouting and such later on in the day as I understand it (and it never went beyond that), but I'm pretty sure there was probably no shortage of drama between 99%'ers as well (there were without doubt the usual drunk and disorderly sorts, as is going to happen anytime you get 200,000 people together and add alcohol) so meh, live and let live.

I enjoyed the day, didn't sweat the small stuff, and we continued on and rode the rest of the day.

Dover, I get that. Getting involved with the gangs is the bit that I don't get. "Nothing good can come of this" comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom