2019 new model cbr300r due on showroom floor soon. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2019 new model cbr300r due on showroom floor soon.

Glad the article cleared up the OP's misnomer. It isn't a CBR, it's a CB. I thought they had ruined CBR for a minute there.

Ninja 400 is insanely heavy though

You sure you're not thinking of the CBR500? That weighs 425-lbs wet, 55 more than and with around the same power as the N400.

can get the little Duke for that
would eat this thing alive

People making suggestions about what’s right and wrong with the Honda are what’s right about the Duke.

373cc, 43bhp, 26lb-ft torque
328 dry, 13L tank, styling.

Just looks like the Duke’s weaker twin.

Might be a bit bias though.

People making suggestions about what’s right and wrong with the Honda are what’s right about the Duke.

373cc, 43bhp, 26lb-ft torque
328 dry, 13L tank, styling.

Just looks like the Duke’s weaker twin.

Might be a bit bias though.
Agreed, but you're buying the quality and longevity of a Honda, not a KTM. I've heard bad things about KTM's small motors.

USD forks, radial 4 piston brakes...super light weight...probably a decent chassis too..but disappointed in that engine, they've been milking it forever and a small single has no place on a full street bike

Especially when you can get a two cylinder ninja 400 for the same price...I imagine its quite light as well

I like that they kept the light simple engine. they need to get the price under 5000. and fix the funky tail lol.

If honda made it, there must be a market for it....Just dont think they will sell a lot of those single cylinders in NA

Maybe Asia..?

Still its nice to see them add cool tech from more performance oriented bikes on small tiny ones

light makes right. a 300 pound bike would handle city streets.. swap out the oversized exhaust and you will have a sub 300lb lwt..sweet

Last edited:
Got to see this bike first hand at my dealership yesterday. The suspension is really good for a 300. It also comes out of the box with GPR-300 tires! Now to wait for the 1000....

Agreed, but you're buying the quality and longevity of a Honda, not a KTM. I've heard bad things about KTM's small motors.

yep..i really want the overpriced svartpilen. but i've read a lot of **** about the ktm 390 engine unfortunately.

can get the little Duke for that
would eat this thing alive

Oh YEAH ! I'd just wait until your ktm overheats. lol; my bad couldn't resist. the ktm's have a bad reputation for overheating...
apparently some machining in the head area can fix it...

the 300cb will never be in the same league as the ktm. you're correct.

Last edited:
Oh YEAH ! I'd just wait until your ktm overheats. lol; my bad couldn't resist. the ktm's have a bad reputation for overheating...
apparently some machining in the head area can fix it...

the 300cb will never be in the same league as the ktm. you're correct.

true, Eurotrash/India bike has some issues, they all do :)

Back
Top Bottom