August 27th Grand Bend Track Day - Our First Time Hosting | GTAMotorcycle.com

August 27th Grand Bend Track Day - Our First Time Hosting

Sebi

Don't call me Shirley
Site Supporter
On behalf of KW Sport Riding, I'd like to invite you to our first official track day. It is on August 27th and is the most affordable in the province. We strive to have a positive and welcoming atmosphere with a strong focus on community. Find out how we’re different & more at the link below. We hope to see you out there!

Link

Spots are filling up quick. Our worry-free cancellation policy means you don't to worry about rain ruining your day. Get signed up now before spots are all gone!

Just talked to Wayne from Kennedy Motorsports, the SOAR race tire vendor...he will be stating over after the weekend of racing to be there for this Monday.
If anyone needs tire swaps, it will be $15 a wheel for this event. He also carries all the top brands of slicks and DOT race tires if anyone wants new shoes.

Yes, it was indeed too short notice. At the time we made the decision it was showing 80% rain, we wanted to try to be proactive and re-schedule however it was a poor decision on our part. All members were contacted about the re-scheduling and those that were unable to re-schedule were refunded immediately.

Going forward however, we decided to set dates in stone regardless of the weather. Our cancellation policy will chance from cancelling right up to 2 days before the event to a week prior. If you'd like "insurance", you can get it by paying $20 more than the pre-registration price at the gate. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the short notice. It was our mistake and we have learned from it for our next events. Those that were unable to re-schedule will receive a discounted track day for the next time out as compensation for the inconvenience.

If you can make it out tomorrow, it's shaping up to be a great day! I'll be going down with a few others tonight to setup & throw a movie up on a projector. It'll be nice to wake up already at the track! After the track day, we'll be hitting up the beach which should be refreshing (We are able to leave the trailers at GBM while there)

Turned out to be a blast, thanks all for attending and we look forward to hosting future events!
UF5u4At.jpg

I3ung0r.jpg

Ym2v8BS.jpg

Here is our video from our first hosted track day at Grand Bend. Join our community on our Facebook page (KW Sport Racing) to check out some pictures and so you don't miss the next one!
[video=youtube_share;04iVIVKCyrg]https://youtu.be/04iVIVKCyrg[/video]

keep at it. folks may give you a free pass this time for the short notice. or not. you're new at this and should catch a break.
people may realize more/better? track time with smaller numbers..

best luck next season.

Back
Top Bottom