Am I crazy? MT-10 in place of my F4 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Am I crazy? MT-10 in place of my F4

wow we're almost in august...let me know when you go to the demo...they collect money for charity in exchange for demo right?

You're right nice call...ill have to look at the comparison of included features and what are upgrades along with luggage.

Hmm guess I don't understand lol. If I were to go to the us to buy the bike it would cost me 17k but if I just buy it here it only cost me 16.2k. I do think we pay a little more tax but in the end I still think it's actually cheaper in Canada. Not that it really matters though lol...

BTW I like your bike giddyup...

My point is in the U.S. the price gap is about $2,800, here it's what $1,800? The MT doesn't offer the same overall package as the BMW but at the price gap in the U.S. i think its a steal. For only $1,800 difference i'd give the competition a closer look.

Thanks, i like it too!

wow we're almost in august...let me know when you go to the demo...they collect money for charity in exchange for demo right?

Yes, $20 a ride to charity.

You're right nice call...ill have to look at the comparison of included features and what are upgrades along with luggage.

Youd be getting at least one of them. Maybe not the customize/track package, but for sure the one with electronic suspension, heated grips, cruise, etc.

can't say there's anything crazy about opting for Yamaha quality
maybe not as exotic as an Italian ride, but it will always get you home
and be a heck of a lot of fun first

Come to think of it I need more info on the kawi h2 sx...

Fast Track Performance in Dorchester has a demo if you want to give the H2 SX a try. Could be dangerous to your wallet tho. ;-)

BTW I like your bike giddyup...

Thanks. She's a beauty!
I signed up for a demo ride at Endras in Ajax but have not heard anything.
Will follow up with them.

Yeah don't think I'll do the kawi but it's new and cool. I'll probably be looking to trade my mv for a style like I mentioned or that has been mentioned except for the off-road looking bmw thing or anything like it lol...

Back
Top Bottom