any fun dirt roads just north of brampton | GTAMotorcycle.com

any fun dirt roads just north of brampton

Punisher

Site Supporter
hey everyone,
just curious if anyone knows of some fun twisty dirt roads just north of brampton.
I have ridden some trails last year with SCORRA, but i need to get more comfortable so when i take my boys to SteelCityRiders or Track15 i can go on the track with them.
anyway not looking to ride illegally on anyone's property, just hoping to find some dirtroads that i can get a little more comfortable with braking and turning. the honda crf230 i am riding does have nobbies, so i don't want to have to make any long rides on the pavement to get there.

thanks in advance,
Jason

Not really, unless you go North of HWY89.
You may want to go to the coke plant. There isn't any trespassing signs (so its a grey area) and lots of area for little riders to putt around. I suggest drive up there with your truck/car and see if you feel comfortable with the idea.

The best you can do though would be to take them to the riding area near Airport Rd and 9 (by Creemore, north of 7/8 concession). That is the closest and best chunk of land that will allow them the freedom to putt around and practice.

Thank you for the suggestion, i will definitely check them both out.

jason

Not really, unless you go North of HWY89.
You may want to go to the coke plant. There isn't any trespassing signs (so its a grey area) and lots of area for little riders to putt around. I suggest drive up there with your truck/car and see if you feel comfortable with the idea.

The best you can do though would be to take them to the riding area near Airport Rd and 9 (by Creemore, north of 7/8 concession). That is the closest and best chunk of land that will allow them the freedom to putt around and practice.

Back
Top Bottom