Change Genders for affordable insurance | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Change Genders for affordable insurance

most molesters are known to the family....

if this is scaring you, perhaps you should seek out a professional on this subject. could be very informative. and THEN go speak w your children.
I understand but im not talking about the family lol im talking about public places, schools, camps ...

pervs don't ask permission
Maybe not in other cases like gun registration but in this case, this gives them a legal pass which means easier access for them to unsupervised children and if anyone gives them the wrong look, they can pull out and ID and say hey, im not doing anything wrong.

and im not against tansgeredism as a whole. if someone wants to be a man or a woman, let them. Its their lives. But if you wanna change your gender, go through the change. gender reassignment, hormone therapy and ... and then use the washroom your new gender matches.

Im just against how easy it is for anyone to change their gender and how easy it is to fake it.

Watch the video i posted. That to me is insanity on behalf of our government in order to stay PC and progressive as they call it

Last edited:
I understand but im not talking about the family lol im talking about public places, schools, camps ...

you misread. Im talking about people in positions of trust.. and known to the family....your bias is obvious. EDIT I suggest you read post 19 again if you really are scared. A professional is a much better person to help you understand that a person who changes their gender doesn't mean they are pedophiles. As for the video, I see a person lying to a health care professional and irresponsibly wasting said professionals time so they can get you tube hits.

Last edited:
you misread. Im talking about people in positions of trust.. and known to the family....your bias is obvious. EDIT I suggest you read post 19 again if you really are scared.

So because most molesters are known to the family are you saying there is no danger from strangers in ppublic? I dont understand your point.
Im saying there are pervs and paedophiles out there who will now have easier access to children in public washrooms of the opposite sex.
And yes, i do very much have a bias against paedophiles! dont you? and indeed this makes it much easier for paedophiles to hide in plain sight and legally and without any resistance use the wardrooms of the gender they wanna prey on...its not that complicated.
Again, watch the video and see how easy it is to change your gender in this country now and if you think paedophiles are morally too nice and above taking advantage of this, then the disagreements starts long before this issue

Seems like an awful lot to do when they could just as easily go to, say, Sauble Beach and put a towel down two feet from your kids. Or go to a public pool or ...

Conservatives make a huge deal about this issue -- alleged paedos in public washrooms -- but their own religious organizations have long posed a far greater danger to children and they, cons, have been silent. How many cases of paedo-activity in public washrooms have been reported since all this gender-static began? I can't recall a single one yet cons are beside themselves with this made-up fear. Is it just a way to justify hating these folks because you can't reconcile their gender identity issues with your own dogma?

and im not against tansgeredism as a whole. if someone wants to be a man or a woman, let them. Its their lives. But if you wanna change your gender, go through the change. gender reassignment, hormone therapy and ... and then use the washroom your new gender matches.

so the bathroom thing is okay
but only if they get de-schlonged first?

what about female to male in the boys bathroom?
do they need a fake penis and then it's okay?

what if they are female to male trans but also gay?
in that case they would have to ensure the fake dick is not installed?

maybe just get some Christian volunteers to do a junk-check at the entrance?
a lot of them would enjoy that

If people are going to change genders for insurance, a paedophile will sure spend a $100 to perv around in womens washrooms (or men. Not all paedophile are male).

And yes, that is a really big concern. If i had a little daughters, i wouldnt want a man registered as a woman lurking around the washroom next to her!

I don't think you understand what a paedophile is.

So because most molesters are known to the family are you saying there is no danger from strangers in ppublic? I dont understand your point.
Im saying there are pervs and paedophiles out there who will now have easier access to children in public washrooms of the opposite sex.
And yes, i do very much have a bias against paedophiles! dont you? and indeed this makes it much easier for paedophiles to hide in plain sight and legally and without any resistance use the wardrooms of the gender they wanna prey on...its not that complicated.
Again, watch the video and see how easy it is to change your gender in this country now and if you think paedophiles are morally too nice and above taking advantage of this, then the disagreements starts long before this issue

Have you been in a washroom lately? Do you have one in your house? Do you separate your friends by gender when they use it? You do know that having sex with children (what you are concerned about) is already illegal correct? You know that paedophiles existed before now correct? No one chooses to go through the public shaming that comes with changing their gender. People like yourself make it so. You can be sure you are protecting the world from the daughters you don't have. NO paedophiles have changed their Gender to attack children.

As a counterpoint, its easy to be holier than thou on the internet, but if I've learned anything its that you find out what people are really made of in critical pressure situations, when the heat is on

How many would still be this tolerant when the black guy cuts them off in traffic, or jumps in the waiting line?

If people are going to change genders for insurance, a paedophile will sure spend a $100 to perv around in womens washrooms (or men. Not all paedophile are male).

And yes, that is a really big concern. If i had a little daughters, i wouldnt want a man registered as a woman lurking around the washroom next to her!
Used to be the right thought all gays were pedophiles. Now it seems that's not an issue any more we only have to worry about the straight ones.

Sorry for the thread hijack, back to our regularly scheduled 'Liberals are nuts' programming.

As a counterpoint, its easy to be holier than thou on the internet, but if I've learned anything its that you find out what people are really made of in critical pressure situations, when the heat is on

How many would still be this tolerant when the black guy cuts them off in traffic, or jumps in the waiting line?
Holy facepalm!

[sarcasm]I went to buy OJ the other day and someone grabbed the last one just before I got to the shelf. She looked like a Filipina, I mean there was more than zero chance she wasn't born in Canada so of course I righteously flipped out on her. What else was I supposed to do, not drink OJ for a whole day? I was BORN here dammit![/sarcasm]

If a guy changes his gender to save a bit on his insurance he didn't have any balls to start with.

One group being thrown to the wolves on this is the one with anxiety / PTSD issues. A washroom can be a place of refuge for a person who is suffering the after effects of a sexual assault.

In my limited contact with pedophile issues it was the well known nice neighbour, relative. Only on rare occasions it is a grab off the street type event so don't muddle the gender issue with an inappropriate age issue.

The solution is one person non-gender specific washrooms. Women just have to learn to put the seat back up.

Have you been in a washroom lately? Do you have one in your house? Do you separate your friends by gender when they use it? You do know that having sex with children (what you are concerned about) is already illegal correct? You know that paedophiles existed before now correct? No one chooses to go through the public shaming that comes with changing their gender. People like yourself make it so. You can be sure you are protecting the world from the daughters you don't have. NO paedophiles have changed their Gender to attack children.

Well said 800

Back
Top Bottom