Motorcyclist left hurt woman after crash July 7 2018 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist left hurt woman after crash July 7 2018

Stonecbr

PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. - Mounties in Prince George, B.C., say they are looking for a man who left a woman behind after the motorcycle the pair was on skidded along a road and over an embankment.
Staff Sgt. Paul Collister says the woman may have been lying injured for a few hours near the Highway 97 intersection until a passerby heard her yelling for help at about 5 a.m. Friday morning.
He says the woman's main injury was a broken femur.
Collister says RCMP believe the man who disappeared was the driver, although that's unconfirmed.

The suspect left behind a helmet, gloves and a heavily damaged Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle.
Collister says speed and alcohol are being investigated as factors in the crash.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/prince-george-rcmp-says-motorcyclist-left-hurt-woman-after-crash-1.4004159

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...oman-behind-after-crash/ar-AAzGPWS?li=AAggFp5

Well that's pretty funky... Please don't leave your passenger in the ditch after a crash.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna leave this here.....

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shinny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful women who asked, "Are you okay?"
As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for..
"I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look....
She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”
"That's nice of you," I answered, but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!
"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."
Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."
We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."
"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse exposing the most beautiful set of boobs I’ve ever seen. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"
"Still in the ditch with my Harley, I guess."

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

It happened here a few years back but the passenger didn't survive. The rider just kept going.

What are chances the bike was stolen?

..........What are chances the bike was stolen?............

Given the time of the day I think chances are better that the rider was drunk and did not stick around to be charged.

That's a true ride or die passenger to say to take off to avoid a DUI. If thats what happened.

Don't you got a purple shadow? the joke will be funnier with it .. :)

I'm just gonna leave this here.....

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shinny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful women who asked, "Are you okay?"
As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for..
"I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look....
She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”
"That's nice of you," I answered, but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!
"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."
Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."
We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."
"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse exposing the most beautiful set of boobs I’ve ever seen. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"
"Still in the ditch with my Harley, I guess."

Don't you got a purple shadow? the joke will be funnier with it .. :)
Lolz

Was it his wife or girlfriend?
If girlfriend...maybe he panicked.
Either way...********* move!!!!

Back
Top Bottom