Amazon Deal days July 16th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Amazon Deal days July 16th

MacDoc

Site Supporter
PD18_US_Announce_SlashPD_DT_1500x300.jpg

might be a good time to score the Pioneer Rayz plus

81LnsBwJuiL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VW8T2B2

Lots of other motorcycle gear will likely be on offer ...you do need to sign up for prime but between music, movies and shipping savings Prime is a deal.

A bit off track but how does Amazon movies compare to Netflix? Are they even comparable? Or are they different?
Could be an option that the $ spent on Netflix could get me much more with Prime.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

A bit off track but how does Amazon movies compare to Netflix? Are they even comparable? Or are they different?
Could be an option that the $ spent on Netflix could get me much more with Prime.

Not even close unfortunately. Give them time though, that might change.

I have Prime, it's a pretty good deal.

Prime video has decent movies, it's not going to replace Netflix but you will get some value.
Prime Music is great - I quit my XM for Prime Music
Prime free shipping - good if you buy things in the $100 and up range.
Prime annual sale - worth the price of admission alone. The deals are killer.

prime video for Canada is shytty
with a decent paid VPN it's far better
if you can get a reliable US server

but the other features make prime a no brainer

Exactly ..the music is okay ...I like the playlists they create but the video is pretty marginal for Canada. VPN rules ..I've been happy with VPNNord which even allows Netflix US sometimes....not sure why it's erratic.
We have both US and Canadian accounts and great value just for the shipping. The accounts show you what you saved over the year

Oddly some of the TV shows on Prime are unobtanium elsewhere and some of the older movies.

I bought prime for "free" fast shipping. It saves me a ton of time going to stores to pick things up. Many times I have ordered something after lunch and had it before bed with free shipping.

I watched prime video because I had already paid for it. Most of it is meh or worse. I really liked Goliath. Grand tour has the top gear guys but has lost much of its magic. My wife gave up on prime video in less than a week and bought netflix. Once buying netflix (probably 10 months ago), prime video probably has less than 5 hours of screen time in our house. Think of it as wii vs PS3. Both do something similar, but the vast majority of the people prefer one over the other (partly due to the amount of crap content released on the lesser platform to build an impressive sounding library).

I've never used amazon music.

Prime day normally has very little of interest for me. It takes a ton of time to filter through all of the "deals", most of which I have no interest in. Then if you do find something interesting, the sales all start at different times and run out quickly for popular products. Huge meh from me.

Back
Top Bottom