what would you build? | GTAMotorcycle.com

what would you build?

boyoboy

was thinking about a bike I would like to see one of the big 4 build.

how about a 475cc inline 3 cylinder with 60hp at the rear wheel ? two models built on the same chassis - a standard all around bike, and a full fairing SS; w/o the SS or RR part in their name. and make it 350 lbs light. would it fill a gap?

what do you think one of the big four should make?

Last edited:
was thinking about a bike I would like to see one of the big 4 build.

how about a 475cc inline 3 cylinder with 60hp at the rear wheel ? two models built on the same chassis - a standard all around bike, and a full fairing SS; w/o the SS or RR part in their name. and make it 350 lbs light. would it fill a gap?

what do you think one of the big four should make?
That sounds like they could be a hit in the market. Just make them 450cc, exactly 3/4 of a 600 for parts commonality. Both an agile, docile commuter at low rpm and a peaky high rpm tossable corner carver for the off hours.

The name wouldn't impact insurance, if that's what you're thinking. If the bike looks like an SS then many noobs will buy it to pretend they're racers and insurance will rise accordingly.

They all need to make some mid-light weight decent dual-sport adventure bikes that can handle long distance touring. Maybe something like Yamaha T7 rumored, or even a mini Africa Twin with the CB500X platform. All with decent fuel tanks, mileage, and components of the bat. with a an under 380pd weight limit, and price point of $8-12k range

Uber lightweight totally silent electric trials bike with 2 speeds and a clutch

.... that I can legally ride anywhere, just like one of those personal mobility scooters for old people.

The CB400F was a bike ahead of its time ...the Vtech inline 4 was a treat and could hustle when the Vtech kicked in. Still sold in Japan and Australia.

2171019-cb400_001H.jpg

2018 version 420 lb wet ....almost bought one in Australia.

Last edited:
2 variants of the upcoming Tenere 7

one like the bike they've been touring: strong dirt focus

and a street capable ADV with luggage option

Modernize some of the old dual sports...(so not completely new bikes)

Give the Drz Fi...modern parts and bits...add a 6th gear, slight bump in power?

so 90% same 10% updates

Another VFR400.

V-Four. Gear Driven Cams. Single Sided Swingarm :love4:

I'd also like to see the CB400SF in North America. I enjoyed it.

Honda blue-sky thinking for the moment:

RC166 Replica
Super-Duper Magna (+factory sidecar option)
CB1100R
CX650 Turbo Redux
Proper Akira-style Vultus

I'd take an FZR400 that I can put my 600 motor into. Oh wait, you mean new. Something along the lines of the CB400 that you can put full farings on like the SV or adjust to be a bit of an touring/adventure style.

I'd take an FZR400 that I can put my 600 motor into. Oh wait, you mean new. Something along the lines of the CB400 that you can put full farings on like the SV or adjust to be a bit of an touring/adventure style.

They do have fairing options for the CB400SF

Last edited:
Isn't it strange how they always add a child proportioned pillion seat and pegs on the crotch rockets.
Passenger pegs are shown higher then the rear tire on that RD, whats that seat for, :lol: your 6 year old kid?

... the smoke trail is going to make you a heat score and you're going to lose your license for doing wheelies in the first week anyway ;) then you will have a sweet track bike!

Last edited:
Isn't it strange how they always add a child proportioned pillion seat and pegs on the crotch rockets.
Passenger pegs are shown higher then the rear tire on that RD, whats that seat for, :lol: your 6 year old kid?

... the smoke trail is going to make you a heat score and you're going to lose your license for doing wheelies in the first week anyway
icon_wink.gif
then you will have a sweet track bike!

fixed that for ya

http://[img]https://i.imgur.com/n0aPeJf.jpg[/img]

I'm the king of photoshop
the edits are flawless

Last edited:
better :D

Back
Top Bottom