86 kdx200 BLUE PLATED $1700 | GTAMotorcycle.com

86 kdx200 BLUE PLATED $1700

Thanks for sharing!!! Blue plated 2 strokes are hard to find, but unfortunately, when I click the link it takes me to an ad for a GREEN plated bike :( It has a blue seat though! ;)

Thanks for sharing!!! Blue plated 2 strokes are hard to find, but unfortunately, when I click the link it takes me to an ad for a GREEN plated bike :( It has a blue seat though! ;)

oh crap, thats why the ad disappeared for a few minutes...
It originally stated blue plated. surprising how many people get this mixed up; Im guessing someone must have contacted him and asked about STREET ownership. he then changed the ad.
yeah, too bad. I agree, blue plated 2 stroke dirt bikes are rare. ty for pointing out.

I have a blue plated on ownership 1996 RMX250 , that I have not plated it yet as I have not decided to go green or blue plated.. whatever I pick I can never go back to the other.

If you decide to go green plate just sell this one on to someone else. It's worth more as a blue plated bike and like you said, once you change it you can never go back.
Someone will want a blue plated rmx, very few will want a 96 rmx with a green plate.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

If you decide to go green plate just sell this one on to someone else. It's worth more as a blue plated bike and like you said, once you change it you can never go back.
Someone will want a blue plated rmx, very few will want a 96 rmx with a green plate.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, needs a few things to be roadworthy, I use it as a trail bike once per year in Havelock, other then that, the odd blast around the yard, paid $700 fo it and have put about $400 into it to clean it up. I do see some newer ktm's with blue plates on kijjiji.

I have a blue plated on ownership 1996 RMX250 , that I have not plated it yet as I have not decided to go green or blue plated.. whatever I pick I can never go back to the other.
If you ever want to sell or trade, I would be VERY interested in a RMX that is eligible to blue plate.
I had one... but I sold it... sometimes being an idiot is counter productive.

If you ever want to sell or trade, I would be VERY interested in a RMX that is eligible to blue plate.
I had one... but I sold it... sometimes being an idiot is counter productive.

Well as of now I plan to keep and ride it the odd time, but will let you know if i ever do want to split with it.

Post pictures, we like bike pictures.

Here is how to bike sits as of last weekend, put on a new rear tire, front one is coming this week, have to touch up the frame paint, frame guards are hard to find, also looking for a Rear excel rim to match front rear is stock missing a few spokes, starts 2-3 kicks cold 1 when warm 185psi on stock topend.

CIMG0015.jpg

CIMG0012.jpg

Here is how to bike sits as of last weekend, put on a new rear tire, front one is coming this week, have to touch up the frame paint, frame guards are hard to find, also looking for a Rear excel rim to match front rear is stock missing a few spokes, starts 2-3 kicks cold 1 when warm 185psi on stock topend.

CIMG0015.jpg

CIMG0012.jpg
Wow, that is very clean and fairly original. Rare to see in good condition and blue plated to boot! Definitely sell it before going green plate. You could pick up a newer green plated bike very easily if you sold the rmx.

Sweet. I had a 94 for a few years. Simple, reliable and fun to ride.

I still have a brand new, never installed FMF silencer/spark arrestor hanging in the garage for the RMX. If you want it you're welcome to it.

What does the RMX have in it for a battery?

That's what I thought :| In theory that present a problem for you having a parking light that stays on for I think it is 20 minutes or so. I think you could put a bicycle light on there to get around that problem. ... is one of the reasons Montesa is not street legal, no battery.

Sweet. I had a 94 for a few years. Simple, reliable and fun to ride.

I still have a brand new, never installed FMF silencer/spark arrestor hanging in the garage for the RMX. If you want it you're welcome to it.

Thanks for the offer but the pc silencer and fmf fatty are almost new, but thank u.

Back
Top Bottom