Mechanic in Halton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mechanic in Halton

arogal

I am looking for a new Motorcycle mechanic in the Halton Area. I live in Burlington and have had it at Burlington Cycle once in the past, but I would rather bring my bike to a shop to be worked on rather than a dealer.
Any suggestions?
Thank you :cool:

Ace moto tech. +1

Twin Seasons Recreation in Georgetown is good.

Heard good things about Adrian, but no personal dealings with Ace Mototech yet.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Ace all the way but you MUST book well ahead as Adrian is buried. In the west end of Milton so easy for you.

I went to Adrian at Ace Moto to rebuild my carbs and safety my bike (tire change, oil, etc). He was honest and stood behind his work, but his time management was an issue. This was 2015, so unsure if that has changed.

I’d still recommend him though.

I haven't had to do any major work on my bike yet. I have a 25,000km service which includes a valve adjustment. I have read all over the zx6r forums that it is a waste of time and money to do the 1st valve adjustment (all my friends with SS bikes that have done their 1st one said they were all perfectly in sync also). I should get the service done just for peace of mind. I need to put on my front brake pads too....but I should really learn how to do this service.
I was on the phone with Adrian and he is going to put a quote together for me.

Brake pads are pretty easy to do if you have all the tools. I've done it few times.

Now, this weekend I gotta tackle it for my car (4 wheels). It'll be my first time and I bet it'll take me whole day

He was honest and stood behind his work, but his time management was an issue. This was 2015, so unsure if that has changed.

Yeah he finally has another mechanic and I think wifey is working part time as well...he was really stressed there as he expanded outside his garage.

Any other choice for Ducati , can’t get a hold of Adrian , been trying since start of June.need 12k service .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

That’s weird. I needed tires, called the shop and immediately ordered some and picked them up once they arrived a week later. I think it was Kayleigh I was speaking with and it was about 3 weeks ago.
Not sure why you are having problems getting through.

Last edited:
Any other choice for Ducati , can’t get a hold of Adrian , been trying since start of June.need 12k service .

Hes really that busy huh?
I guess it makes sense but still

called Ace Moto Tech last Thursday and had new wheels installed the next day...Kayleigh called me back right away...I went to him way back in 2011/2012 when he was working out of his house...great guy...

That’s weird. I needed tires, called the shop and immediately ordered some and picked them up once they arrived a week later. I think it was Kayla I was speaking with and it was about 3 weeks ago.
Not sure why you are having problems getting through.

Don’t know the name but it was lady with a British accent. She told me that she will call me back. With the price and when to drop the bike . Still waiting for the call back since Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Peninsula price is $1400 for 12k service including oil change . Forgot to ask if it’s $1400 plus tax or including taxes.

Don’t know the name but it was lady with a British accent. She told me that she will call me back. With the price and when to drop the bike . Still waiting for the call back since Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Yeah that's her - Kayleigh. She's very nice. Call her back - maybe she got busy or forgot - people are people.

Back
Top Bottom