Advice on IBA SS1600K route | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Advice on IBA SS1600K route

Congratulations on your ride! It is a fantastic feeling to complete one of these rides! What is your IBA number? I found you really don't need to speed, just manage your stopped time well and you have plenty of time to complete one. I am currently putting the finishing touches on my plans for my next SS1000. Still haven't decided between an all Ontario run or the Lower Great Lakes Circle tour, but I'm leaning towards the all Ontario ride. Looking forward to seeing how much more comfortable I am doing this on my ST1300 vs my Bandit 600! I imagine it will be a world of difference even though I doubt I'll have my bar risers installed before I do it.

Congratulations again!

Congratulations on your ride! It is a fantastic feeling to complete one of these rides! What is your IBA number? I found you really don't need to speed, just manage your stopped time well and you have plenty of time to complete one. I am currently putting the finishing touches on my plans for my next SS1000. Still haven't decided between an all Ontario run or the Lower Great Lakes Circle tour, but I'm leaning towards the all Ontario ride. Looking forward to seeing how much more comfortable I am doing this on my ST1300 vs my Bandit 600! I imagine it will be a world of difference even though I doubt I'll have my bar risers installed before I do it.

Congratulations again!

Thanks!. I just submitted the paper work a couple of weeks ago so I don't know my IBA number yet.
Speeding wasn't necessary at all but I took a lot more breaks than I planned and wanted to make sure I still finish around the time I had planned to.

Are you planning to do your next SS1000 this season?

Back
Top Bottom