Motorcycle Safety Certification Whitby | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Safety Certification Whitby

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a place that can do a motorcycle safety cert for me in Whitby? It looks like the obvious places are booking 10-15 days out so hoping there is an indy out there somewhere that can hook me up.

Thanks in advance

what about a little east? There's Clarington Cycle at Taunton and Ols Scugogg or Spoiled Sport on Baseline. Or there's Ken's new shop, I just cant remember the name off the top of my head

Any licensed mechanic can provide a safety certificate, it doesn't need to be done my a MC mechanic.

Contact Mike at Clarington Cycle.
He will take care of you.

x3 or 4, Clarington Cycle.

Motor City Custom in Oshawa saved my bacon once certifying a bike on short notice on a Saturday (a long story), although they usually only do Harleys, not touching anything Metric. I guess they took pity on my situation.

There's also Precision Cycle works just nextdoor to Re-Gear in Oshawa. Haven't ever dealt with them, but have heard good things, and it's yet another option.

Thanks everyone, turns out the kawi dealership in Pickering has availability and sound reasonable so I'll to get the bike there next week. I remember it being easy to go to a normal automotive garage in the past, this time almost no one would do it other than some select Canadian Tire locations.

Back
Top Bottom