Cabot Trail Highlands *Construction* | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cabot Trail Highlands *Construction*

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
As I know some of you are likely planning on heading out to do the Cabot Trail this summer. I spent last week there and about 30% of the west side in the Highlands is under construction and won't be done anytime soon (expect long delays as well). Doesn't make the road as much fun to travel that's for sure. Just figured I'd pass this on so you know what to expect.

Really? I was there in 2016 and it was ripped down to bedrock. But I did my homework and was forewarned. I imagined it would be one beautiful stretch of road by now.

Cape%20Breton%20West%20Coast_zps86hfq1so.jpg

The only thing i like on the west side is the Glenorra Distillery.It is relatively flat anyway compared to the east.And remember,if you don't like the weather...just wait 5 minutes.

I just arrived in nova scotia, spending tonight in amherst, got a motel booked in sydney tomorrow night, and yarmouth the next night. Anyone know any must-ride roads around here? I got a general route planned off google maps but maybe someone has some suggestions.

I rode the Cabot Trail last week. A few short bits of construction here and there, but ultimately not a factor.

Back
Top Bottom