NBA free agency... | GTAMotorcycle.com

NBA free agency...

bigpoppa

So Boogie cousins just joined GSW...I think I'll start watching golf now

That kinda caught me by surprise. I see nothing wrong with it.

I like LeBron going to the Lakers. He's trying to make a point and I think he'll be able to make it happen. I also love how he's now teammates with Lance Stephenson. Lol

As far as the raps go, other than firing Casey and re-signing Van Vleet, they've done absolutely nothing to improve their roster. This is an issue IMO.

Rivalry aside, Lakers and Boston are two teams that will be entertaining to watch next year.

Raps have no room....and way to draw big names. There roster is set by their spending. No one is trading right now until they see where all the big names go.

So what’s going to happen to Lonzo ball now that rondo is there? He’s gonna go to the bench? His dad is gonna be ******!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really? Cousins is a gamble for any team. He tends to be a locker room distraction. On the court he often just seems to float on defense. The fact he is coming off a major injury does not make his signing a slam dunk. That said, the gamble is a great one for GS. If he comes back from injury and buys into the GS way then man oh man did they make a great deal. If he is at 80% of his former self and his old habits reemerge then, no big deal, they took a shot for a year and only $5 million.

So Boogie cousins just joined GSW...I think I'll start watching golf now

The only thing I can think of is that Ball's injury is worse then what is being reported? Rondo does not provide a big upgrade to Ball, if any. I would not think they would trade Ball unless in a package to get Leonard? Benching Ball also does not make sense if he is your point guard of the future. To me, a weird signing.

So what’s going to happen to Lonzo ball now that rondo is there? He’s gonna go to the bench? His dad is gonna be ******!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really? Cousins is a gamble for any team. He tends to be a locker room distraction. On the court he often just seems to float on defense. The fact he is coming off a major injury does not make his signing a slam dunk. That said, the gamble is a great one for GS. If he comes back from injury and buys into the GS way then man oh man did they make a great deal. If he is at 80% of his former self and his old habits reemerge then, no big deal, they took a shot for a year and only $5 million.

None of that will matter.

That team swept their way to a championship with all these bums: Javele mcgee(shaqtin a fool MVP) Zaza Pachulia, and Swaggy P.

At this point theres so much talent, and such a stacked deck, my grandma could win a ring with them sitting on the ****ing bench.

They were a really good team when they won 72 games in a season, with klay, curry and Dreymond. Then they added KD and become invincible.
Now they got Boogie. Like whats the point of watching anymore? For the next 5 years might as well give them a ****ing trophy.

This team is just a ****ing joke.

As for lonzo, if his daddy talk too much, they'll have NO problems trading his *** to wherever now. They got 2 REALLY high IQ players both of whom make great point guards(Lebron Point Power Forward, and Rondo)
And if they're lucky they'll get Kawhi Leonard for him.

This will either be a great learning/growth opportunity for the young laker core. Or the end of their careers if they **** it up and get traded. Lets see if lavar is smart enough to keep his trap shut.

If they play indoor golf in canada in the winter I might take that up.

The hate for GS makes no sense to me. First of all, they drafted 3 of their 4 stars and signed a free agent. How can you hate on that? All they've done is force the league to level up. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Would you rather they trade away one or two of their all-stars and get a bunch of talentless bums?

Every team tries to improve over the course of the year and free agency. Why should the reigning champs be any different? They've already built a legacy and they want to be in the conversation of one of the best teams ever assembled.

Enjoy what you're witnessing. It doesn't get any better.

Did you actually watch the NBA playoffs this year? Especially the Houston vs GS series. Houston was very close to winning that series. Is GS the favorite to win, of course. Will they be better with Cousins? Has to be seen how he comes back from injury and what his attitude is like. If Cousins has a monster year there is no way of signing him next year when he would become a free agent again. I believe the rule would be only a 20% raise. Klay Thompson becomes a free agent next year. Draymond Green is a free agent in 2020. Durant can opt out of his contract in 2019. If GS can lock in all of these players for the next 5 years a new award should be created called "executives of the century"... :)

But why bring in Rondo? How does he compliment either Lebron or the young laker core?
None of that will matter.

That team swept their way to a championship with all these bums: Javele mcgee(shaqtin a fool MVP) Zaza Pachulia, and Swaggy P.

At this point theres so much talent, and such a stacked deck, my grandma could win a ring with them sitting on the ****ing bench.

They were a really good team when they won 72 games in a season, with klay, curry and Dreymond. Then they added KD and become invincible.
Now they got Boogie. Like whats the point of watching anymore? For the next 5 years might as well give them a ****ing trophy.

This team is just a ****ing joke.

As for lonzo, if his daddy talk too much, they'll have NO problems trading his *** to wherever now. They got 2 REALLY high IQ players both of whom make great point guards(Lebron Point Power Forward, and Rondo)
And if they're lucky they'll get Kawhi Leonard for him.

This will either be a great learning/growth opportunity for the young laker core. Or the end of their careers if they **** it up and get traded. Lets see if lavar is smart enough to keep his trap shut.

If they play indoor golf in canada in the winter I might take that up.

IMO, the NBA is by far the most interesting and entertaining sports league in North America. Very progressive and strongly based on its players/stars. The start of NBA free agency by itself was major news and very entertaining. I'd love to see Kawhi Leonard play with LeBron and take on GS.

Check out this video which happened during the recent playoffs. Make sure it's playing in HD.
[video=youtube;SJpfz6NL1Eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJpfz6NL1Eg[/video]

IMO, the NBA is by far the most interesting and entertaining sports league in North America.

maybe going to start following it more seriously
gave up on the NHL in the 80's
then starting following the NFL closely

now I think I'm done with that too
the Goodell era has ruined the game

newest rule change is that offensive players
cannot lower the helmet to prepare for contact
don't know how you play football without that

how do you coach it?
kids start playing that way when they're 8 years old
and at 20 or older, they expect them to stop doing it?

GS cannot sign all of these players anyway...they are going for broke this year as they will have to break it up next year. Think about it...if Cousins is good he'll want a big step up in Salary. If he's terrible then it didn't matter anyway. But the history of achilles recovery is very low although cousins is less an above the rim player for his size so maybe that'll help. Either way all of this team isn't here after 2019. To keep them all at max salary would put them into the 4 to 5 times penalty for the luxury tax (ie a $20 million contract would charge them another 60-80$ million a year)

Back
Top Bottom