Berik, Arlen Ness & Bogotto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Berik, Arlen Ness & Bogotto

justride

There are some great discounts on these brands over seas. Any members have experience with one piece suits from Berik, Arlen Ness or Bogotto? thanks

I absolutely loved my Arlen Ness suit. I’d put it up against any Dianese suit that cost twice as much.

I tried looking for the exact suit again when it came time to retire it but could not find one.

6d4ac4f687fd6826977370cacb23535e.jpeg

I love my Berik, CE rated padding everywhere, high quality leather. Has held up pretty well so far in multiple crashes at the track. Can you share the link with the discounts? Might buy another one and sell my new AGV that I haven't worn yet, feels much tighter than my Berik when it was new

I second the berik.i crashed in mine and still use it. Barley felt going down in it.

I have a bogotto for sale :) bought it but it fits small and I have to lose some weight to get in.

Only thing with over seas is its cheap to get ( think I paid 25 to ship) but to send back cda post rapes you. They want 245 to ship back which is why I still have it.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I love my Berik, CE rated padding everywhere, high quality leather. Has held up pretty well so far in multiple crashes at the track. Can you share the link with the discounts? Might buy another one and sell my new AGV that I haven't worn yet, feels much tighter than my Berik when it was new

https://www.fc-moto.de/en/Motorcycle/Motorcycle-Clothing/Motorcycle-Leather-Suits
I think tax is included for Canada via VAT tax system they (european union) have, anyhow email them to confirm.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom