MC accessories and trade tariffs | GTAMotorcycle.com

MC accessories and trade tariffs

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Thinking about a new saddle for my CRF Honda.How can i find out if the tariff war will effect the price? Corbin,Sargent or Seat Concepts are 3 of my choices.Not interested in having it recovered locally.

Order a Corbin from Dynamic Cycle parts in Vaughn Ontario. No additional Import costs and free shipping.

life need not be complicated

Corbin is manufactured in Hollister California. you can actually ride to the factory and have your seat made to your specs and fitted.

Corbin is manufactured in Hollister California. you can actually ride to the factory and have your seat made to your specs and fitted.

Well then buy something a little less bourgeois from China to avoid the tariffs. If you can afford anything made in California you can afford the tariff.

Motorcycles & Motorcycle parts are not included in the "Countermeasures in Response to Unjustified Tariffs on Canadian Steel and Aluminum Products"
https://www.fin.gc.ca/access/tt-it/cacsap-cmpcaa-1-eng.asp

Motorcycle parts are imported (to Canada) under tariff 8714.10.00 and are duty-free but subject to HST/GST.

Could you not find something made in Canada? An Ultimate seat or even a local upholsterer.

Order a Corbin from Dynamic Cycle parts in Vaughn Ontario. No additional Import costs and free shipping.

life need not be complicated
Great idea.I'll call them this week.I have had a corbin in the past,and it was VERY comfortable and super high quality.

Well then buy something a little less bourgeois from China to avoid the tariffs. If you can afford anything made in California you can afford the tariff.
Thanks for the input...i think.

Could you not find something made in Canada? An Ultimate seat or even a local upholsterer.

Thanks,i'll look into Ultimate.Not interested in "cheap".I firmly believe that you get what you pay for with some things.And i want to keep the oem seat intact for resale time.

I have an Ultimate on my VTX. Canadian company, great support, and super comfy seats - I've rode countless long days on mine and am comfortable up to about the 7-9 hour point on the seat alone beyond which I throw my airhawk on top of it, but for most typical rides it's perfect.

Back
Top Bottom