Ducati sportsbike insurance companies?

Thread: Ducati sportsbike insurance companies?

Ducati sportsbike insurance companies?

Forum Sponsor
    Considering a Ducati 848,899 ect sportsbike. Any Ducati sportbike owners know what are some of the insurance companies that provide coverage?

Re: Ducati sportsbike insurance companies?

Probably the same ones as I'd assume, your cbr1000

Im with Wawanesa now and Allstate before that.

Call https://mitchellwhale.com/

I have a Ducati Supersport and they rated it in the same category as the Panigale Super Bikes. At the level they based it on engine size.. rates were reasonable. I'm with TD Meloch Monex paying $1250 per year full coverage
    2017 Ducati Supersport
    2010 Ninja 650r (sold)
    2009 Ninja 250r (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by 250R-ICE View Post
    I have a Ducati Supersport and they rated it in the same category as the Panigale Super Bikes. At the level they based it on engine size.. rates were reasonable. I'm with TD Meloch Monex paying $1250 per year full coverage
    I think that's a fair rate (for a ducati),especially for full coverage.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 250R-ICE View Post
    Clean record? What area of city?
    All makes a big difference.
    $1250 is a very reasonable rate.
    09' Daytona 675 (street)
    04' Yamaha R6 (track)
    17' Jeep Willys Ultimate

Yes , clean record. I'm in North York so it's one of the higher insurance area codes. Only have home insurance with them also. Car is with someone else. I'm also getting a discount for the professional standing with Meloch Monex. But when I compared rates with other companies. They were all in the same range plus or minus $100..... once you get above 600 c.c. The rates are mostly the same for a Sport bike. Whether it's a Ducati or Honda etc. Maybe when you get into the more exotic bikes like the Panigale V4 Speciale ... it would be in a different category. But for the typical Ducatis ... I found they were rated the same as any litre sports bike. That was for my bike with a 937 c.c engine size.
    2017 Ducati Supersport
    2010 Ninja 650r (sold)
    2009 Ninja 250r (sold)