Ducati sportsbike insurance companies? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati sportsbike insurance companies?

I have a Ducati Supersport and they rated it in the same category as the Panigale Super Bikes. At the level they based it on engine size.. rates were reasonable. I'm with TD Meloch Monex paying $1250 per year full coverage

I have a Ducati Supersport and they rated it in the same category as the Panigale Super Bikes. At the level they based it on engine size.. rates were reasonable. I'm with TD Meloch Monex paying $1250 per year full coverage

I think that's a fair rate (for a ducati),especially for full coverage.Thanks

Clean record? What area of city?
All makes a big difference.
$1250 is a very reasonable rate.

Yes , clean record. I'm in North York so it's one of the higher insurance area codes. Only have home insurance with them also. Car is with someone else. I'm also getting a discount for the professional standing with Meloch Monex. But when I compared rates with other companies. They were all in the same range plus or minus $100..... once you get above 600 c.c. The rates are mostly the same for a Sport bike. Whether it's a Ducati or Honda etc. Maybe when you get into the more exotic bikes like the Panigale V4 Speciale ... it would be in a different category. But for the typical Ducatis ... I found they were rated the same as any litre sports bike. That was for my bike with a 937 c.c engine size.

Ottawa with TD (also have Home and Auto) :
Panigale 959: $1329
Monster 1200R: $1149
CBR300R: $400 (liability only)

Back
Top Bottom