Anyone riding Saturday? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone riding Saturday?

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
Thinking about going north - maybe Bunny Trail or maybe even Calabogie.

Since it's going to be so hot, might as well get out of the city. Anyone else headed out for a long rip?

I am planning to get out of the house by 5:30 AM and do some local riding, and be back in the air-conditioned house by noon. I have some work to do on my track bike, in my air-conditioned shop!

No classes and no sound boards on Saturday, I might take a trip to Calabogie or maybe even Ompah from the other direction, depending on what's on my Honey-dew list.

Well it's settled. I've got the whole day off so I'm going out for a ride. Haliburton and somewhere more. If anyone wants to join, I'm leaving Mississauga around 6:00-6:30am and back in the evening. Experienced riders only. Pace is fun in the corners & responsible on the straights in and towns. Sit down lunch somewhere with AC. No major route planned, but I know the roads well and it's mostly technical twisties.

I'm up for a ride, maybe half day, starting from Mississauga. But definitely not up at 6am... been too long a week to get up that early.

Heading north or northwest. 10am start? Creemore for lunch? or anywhere a few hours away...

Hah, missed this update. I was up shortly after 5 and out of the house at 5:30. Conditions were fabulous - comfortable temperature, no traffic, no cops. (Saw a couple other riders who had the same idea that I did, though.) Back home by 10, I got the oil change done on my track bike and installed new grips, and was back in the house just after 11.

Tomorrow ... Probably similar plan except I think I am headed towards Niagara.

Back
Top Bottom