If you need help selling your bike... | GTAMotorcycle.com

If you need help selling your bike...

Mina

Site Supporter
Let me know, I can finance your buyer. This is usually ideal for premium/high end bikes since most people can't/don't want to fork out $10K+ up front. Good credit or not, it doesn't matter.

I sold my bike this way and if that option wasn't on the table, it will likely still be in my garage. Just a thought.

Mods if this isn't allowed, please delete. Thanks.

Last edited:
Let me know, I can finance your buyer. This is usually ideal for premium/high end bikes since most people can't/don't want to fork out $10K+ up front. Good credit or not, it doesn't matter.

I sold my bike this way and if that option wasn't on the table, it will likely still be in my garage. Just a thought.

Mods if this isn't allowed, please delete. Thanks.
What are the interest rates like?

What are the interest rates like?
Interest rates vary based on credit. In general they start from 4.9%.
Older, less expensive bikes are closer to 7ish.
This is assuming you have good credit, of course.

If your credit is horrible, your interest rate will match it.

Last edited:
Nice interest rate..

TBH if you cant afford to buy the bike in full, it's out of your price range.

I need to sell my bike but I'm just super lazy and don't want to deal with humanity. I haven't turned it on 2 years... Cbr600rr 2009 special edition 21k know.

Think you can help me?

Interest rates vary based on credit. In general they start from 4.9%.
Older, less expensive bikes are closer to 7ish.
This is assuming you have good credit, of course.

If your credit is horrible, your interest rate will match it.

That interest rate is too cheap. Considering you're taking a risk and how annoying it is to recover. We usually charge 10% for 1st mortgage and 14% to 20% for second... I wouldn't do it for 4.99%....

We usually charge 10% for 1st mortgage and 14% to 20% for second... I wouldn't do it for 4.99%....
You are worse than used car salesmen.

Who the f*** is paying 10% for a mortgage let alone 14 and 20?

I almost spat out my water at those rates.

Makes sense, people live on credit and will always be in debt. Houses now are bought with a smaller downpayment and higher interest rate. People making under 75k will never pay off their mortgages if they have families and other expenses.

People with the worst credit on the planet with multiple bankruptcies. Returns are based off risk. Rates are standard.

5% you can get from a relatively safe dividend stocks.

I almost spat out my water at those rates.

Makes sense, people live on credit and will always be in debt. Houses now are bought with a smaller downpayment and higher interest rate. People making under 75k will never pay off their mortgages if they have families and other expenses.

two kinds of people , those that understand compound interest and those that pay it.

Lots and lots of people. My agent does short term interest only mortgages for 10% to flippers and contractors. Says if they don't pay he gets their house as per agreement. Had a few guys not be able to make bank and he got a few houses like that.

One of the electricians I know has 3 mortgages on his property. The original, couldn't make payments, took out a private 10% loan to cover payments...couldn't make payments, took out a 15% loan to cover the first two....I recommended he sell the house ASAP, but he thinks borrowing 50k from the neighbour so he can finish the basement is a good plan...it'll increase his home value by 100k apparently....good luck w/ that.

Back
Top Bottom