Looking for motorcycle riding routes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for motorcycle riding routes

Hey y'all. Hope you're all enjoying your season so far.
I'm looking for sick routes I can ride around that ain't too far from Toronto. I know a few spots but I don't have a route. Can anyone send me good routes/roads I can put on Google maps or a link that has the trail with start to end so I can just follow it. Been looking around the internet but no luck so far. Thanks

You might want to mention what not too far means to you, what you're riding, and if you're looking for twisties or just quiet roads

Sent from my MIX Lite using Tapatalk

nice route, If you take a left on 56 as you're going through Woodview you'll hit Northeys Bay road, 5km of great twisties! Goes around the top end of Upper Stoney Lake.

My cottage is about 10 minutes from this road and I ride it 15 - 20 times per season. Great road on a weekday, just remember it's a 60 kph road on a holiday weekend and there will be lots of traffic and people out walking the road. If you're going 60 kph then not really a problem, but at a spirited pace you'll run into sight line issues if you find 10 people and a couple of unleashed dogs all over the road just around a corner and a vehicle coming in the opposite direction.

nice route, If you take a left on 56 as you're going through Woodview you'll hit Northeys Bay road, 5km of great twisties! Goes around the top end of Upper Stoney Lake.

yup.....have ridden that a few times, very nice
and can appreciate the fact it's populated
would never rip through an area like that above the limit

I'm doing this with some friends on Sunday

just need to get riding and check stuff out OP
lot of nice riding within an hour of the GTA
except for 519 area, avoid that
not tail of the dragon level sport riding
but still plenty of fun and neat spots to discover

As per my other post I spend a fair amount of time in this area and have a few comments re your route.

You're going to be pretty unhappy with your ride back on 28S and through Lakefield, Bridgenorth and then S to Kirby. Holiday weekend, construction on 28S and then Lakefield and Bridgenorth with normal lousy w/e traffic.

There are lots of variations on this but to keep it simple and stick to the core of your route I'd continue up 504 to 620 and then to Apsley, Go south on 28 until 56, 56 to CR6, exit CR6 at 44S and then reconnect to 46 and go back through Hastings but ride on the norht side of Rice Lake on #2. This takes you to 28 and then you ride south back to Bewdley.

As per my other post I spend a fair amount of time in this area and have a few comments re your route.

You're going to be pretty unhappy with your ride back on 28S and through Lakefield, Bridgenorth and then S to Kirby. Holiday weekend, construction on 28S and then Lakefield and Bridgenorth with normal lousy w/e traffic.

There are lots of variations on this but to keep it simple and stick to the core of your route I'd continue up 504 to 620 and then to Apsley, Go south on 28 until 56, 56 to CR6, exit CR6 at 44S and then reconnect to 46 and go back through Hastings but ride on the norht side of Rice Lake on #2. This takes you to 28 and then you ride south back to Bewdley.

thanks for the input, will take a look at that

Hi Skippa, hows it? I used to go to an app called "Weride" just search it on google play.. There are lots of routes posted.
Look for the oakville friday run I posted. Enjoy:D

the map in my sig also has some good ones.

if you do Marlbank road and like it carry on through Tamworth and ride the roads going to the north or to the east, both are awesome fun.

if you do Marlbank road and like it carry on through Tamworth and ride the roads going to the north or to the east, both are awesome fun.

went to Isobel's for chips the other day (Northrook)
200 km loop for chips, but damn they're good!

went to Isobel's for chips the other day (Northrook)
200 km loop for chips, but damn they're good!

I love 41 highway,
Mr.Chips Napanee going north of 401 <- Onion rings to start, Halibut &fries or Greek Salad everything on menu is good.

Back
Top Bottom