Pete's Superbike..??? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pete's Superbike..???

I found most shops won't install bring your own tires . Having bought from Petes before they have great fast service .
I got around that by buying a NoMar Tire Changer/ Balancer set up when the Canadian dollar was strong and get all my tires from Pete's.I went into Brooklin Cycle once to get some tires installed on wheels already off the the bike. I asked the guy how much it would cost to have tires mounted. He looks at me and asks "Did you buy the tires here?". I said "No,unfortunately I just bought the bike here 8 weeks ago" .He said It would be $90 plus tax and it would be about a week (16 years ago, wheels off the bike).Never went back.

Last edited:
I got around that by buying a NoMar Tire Changer/ Balancer set up when the Canadian dollar was strong and get all my tires from Pete's.I went into Brooklin Cycle once to get some tires installed on wheels already off the the bike. I asked the guy how much it would cost to have tires mounted. He looks at me and asks "Did you buy the tires here?". I said "No,unfortunately I just bought the bike here 8 weeks ago" .He said It would be $90 plus tax and it would be about a week (16 years ago, wheels off the bike).Never went back.

'Same...
Both times I've paid to have tires changed, rims off... They've screwed it up.

$110 bucks OMG to change 2 tires. I have a No mar as well and have only charged locals 40 for a set. I paid a dealership many years ago to do a rear tire on a band new bike I bought from them. The rim was marked all to hell after they were done....never again I said. So for many years I did it with tire irons until the No mar tire changer came along.

Back
Top Bottom