Pete's Superbike..??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pete's Superbike..???

Hack

Has anyone purchased product from this company..?
Tires specifically.

'Prices are good... I've just never heard of them before

Yes, I ordered on Sunday and had them shipped to my work by Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's one of the Go to guys far as tires are concerned(probably just as good for other parts)

Haven't used him personally but have heard nothing but good things about him

Pete's is indeed the go-to for many. I've ordered 2 sets of tires from them, no issues at all

Thanks for the info...
I usually don't bother shopping around too much, but... over all there's a $70 diff. between Pete's price and my usual "go to" online retailer.
'Not exactly peanuts

I think you'll find most people recommend Pete's. I haven't had any issues. Fast shipping, good stock, and pretty much the best prices.

100% legitimate seller. I have ordered at least 10 sets of tires from them.

Fast shipping. Great prices but his shipping rates have seemed to go up...

Call local first. Ace, Pro6, RC, etc. By the time you have them installed, what's the price difference?
Just my $0.02

Talk to Glenn at Flying Squirrel, he can usually match Petes prices or get close enough that it beats the shipping cost, he can also recommend a guy to do the swap for around 60$ per wheel on the bike. Or bring the wheels to F.S and they will do the change for decent rate.

Has anyone purchased product from this company..?
Tires specifically.

'Prices are good... I've just never heard of them before
As many have said, he's well known and indeed legit. My last couple of sets of tires though, I bought from Ace Moto Tech in Milton. Their price was within a couple of dollars of Pete's and then you're not stuck paying more for install. Once installation is factored in, Ace Moto Tech was cheaper.
Just my 2 cents....

Call local first. Ace, Pro6, RC, etc. By the time you have them installed, what's the price difference?
Just my $0.02

I install myself so... Bottom line is price of the tires delivered.
As I mentioned... $70 diff. between Pete's and another retailer... It's a no brainer in my book.

I install myself so... Bottom line is price of the tires delivered.
As I mentioned... $70 diff. between Pete's and another retailer... It's a no brainer in my book.

Have you called local? I know my shop will match Pete's prices if you say you're looking at getting tires from him. And then you save the shipping too, assuming you come in to pick them up.

Have you called local? I know my shop will match Pete's prices if you say you're looking at getting tires from him. And then you save the shipping too, assuming you come in to pick them up.

Y'see... In addition to being cheap, I'm also lazy.
I'd rather have stuff delivered to my door than spend the time/effort it would take to go pick something up.
'Cuts into my nap times Lol

Pretty sure I have bought four sets of tires in the past year, ordered either from Pete's or Fortnine.

I found most shops won't install bring your own tires . Having bought from Petes before they have great fast service .

I found most shops won't install bring your own tires .

I've found the opposite. I'm sure shops prefer to sell and install, but who's going to turn down work/$ on such a flimsy principle..?
That would be akin to a shop refusing to to any sort of service work on your bike just because you didn't buy it from them... 'Good way to starve LoL

I've found the opposite. I'm sure shops prefer to sell and install, but who's going to turn down work/$ on such a flimsy principle..?
That would be akin to a shop refusing to to any sort of service work on your bike just because you didn't buy it from them... 'Good way to starve LoL

^This.

Shops might give you a discount of labor if you buy parts from them, but they wont turn away business for stupid reasons.

^This.

Shops might give you a discount of labor if you buy parts from them, but they wont turn away business for stupid reasons.

No, but supporting your local shops helps keep them in business as well. At least give them a chance to give you their best offer.
Online isn't going to help you next time you need a good mechanic to diagnose/speak with.

I would second ace in Milton. Adrien is pretty good even with brought in tires. He is usually pretty busy so make sure you give enough time to get in.

I have bought my last 4 sets from Pete's and shipping is quick and cheap.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom