SCORRA Family Fun Day Sunday July 15, 2018 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SCORRA Family Fun Day Sunday July 15, 2018

SCORRA's annual Family Fun Day, held at RJs Motosport, is all set for Sunday July 15th, 2018.

We will have use of RJ's main MX track (adults 16 or over only), the intermediate track, a kids loop plus RJ's on site single track, and adjacent single track in the Williams/Orrock county forest tracts (plated/insured/quiet bikes only in the County forest!). The NeoRide leaders will also be conducting a guided ride/tour of the Williams/Orrock single track trails in the morning for less experienced riders.

As always, we'll have a scrumptious BBQ lunch included, water/gatorade and freezie pops too! We'll also have a number of our sponsors present with tents/booths displaying their services and wares, so check them out.

There is something for everyone in the family.....why not save a few dollars and pre-register now for one of SCORRA's most fun events.

Online pre-registration and a printable PDF flyer is now available here or just click on the image below:

https://www.scorra.ca/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6797

There are No OFTR / SCORRA memberships required to attend this event, the only requirement if you choose to leave RJ's property and ride the Williams Forest Tract is that your bike be plated and insured.

There is however plenty of riding on RJ's property between the MX tracks and the Harescramble / Cross Country trails that will be available to ride all day.

Hope to see you there.

I've never ridden on a motocross track. Seriously considering this. Could always abandon to Williams if the track gets too busy or too fast...

FLSTC.. the vast majority of attendees at the Family Fun Day are Trail Riders who do not have tonnes of experience on the MX Track and we make sure that we have significant Flaggers on the track so that it is a safe and fun experience. St John's Ambulance are always on stand by should bad things happen...

This really is a fun day for those that attend.

Our Club Sponsor show up hug this day and we have a number of awesome prizes to give away!

Worker bees he been getting the Williams Forest Tract in perfect condition after the County did a logging operation and inadvertently damaged some trail.

Last year we ran a "Slow Race" and this year we have something new planed, "How low can you go?"

Awesome! Just slapped on new Maxxis rubber. Cant wait to rip around the track

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

This year's Family Fun Day willbe held in exactly one week today, on Sunday, July 15th at RJ's Motosport. Haveyou pre-registered yet to reserve your spot?
2ad4a955-4236-4d43-bed6-94fc3fb3bb67.jpg
As always, we'll have ascrumptious BBQ lunch included, water/gatorade and freezie pops too! We'll alsohave a number of our sponsors present with tents/booths displaying theirservices and wares, so check them out.
f5f9c0bf-1407-4091-a882-0d221977f5ad.jpg
a37f73ed-314a-4403-a553-b338e44f7e70.jpg
We will have use of RJ's mainMX track (adults 16 or over only), the intermediate track, a kids loop plusRJ's on site single track, and adjacent single track in the Williams/Orrockcounty forest tracts (plated/insured/quiet bikes only in the County forest!).The NeoRide leaders will also be conducting a guided ride/tour of theWilliams/Orrock single track trails in the morning for less experienced riders.
c5c84d44-bdcb-4967-aa16-339046217288.jpg
For this year's Family Fun Daywe will be adding a dirt bike limbo contest during the lunch break! This limboevent should be a blast for both riders and spectators. Here is a sample videoof what we will be putting together (click on the image to watch the video):

There will be awesome prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the Limbo event, courtesyof our Sponsors. Time to start practising "How Low Can You Go"?

We've made up someSCORRA logo t-shirts and caps for our Members. These items will beavailable for purchase at the Family Fun Day at a costof $20 per t-shirt or embroidered cap, while quantities last. Cash only please!
Here are some mockups(not actual photos) of what the new SCORRA gear will look like:

23f438fc-a5a3-4fe6-a9a9-acaae298ae6b.jpg
T-Shirt: Front
b018a59b-df98-48cf-9bb3-def1511239a4.jpg
T-Shirt: Back

1691894b-117d-4ef8-be89-d6be1526c139.jpg
Embroidered Logo Cap
These items will behigh quality, all cotton garments, with the designs screen-printed on thet-shirts and embroidered on the caps. This will be a one-time, limited run, soplan to buy yours at Family Fun Day so as notto miss out!
There issomething for everyone in the family at Family Fun Day.....why not save a fewdollars and pre-register today forone of SCORRA's most fun events. Pre-registration is only available tillmidnight on Thursday, July 12th.

Online pre-registration and a printable PDF flyer is now available here or just click on the image below:

Small error in the above post... it was one week from yesterday (Sunday), the event is this coming Sunday July 15, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Sorry for hogging this forum the last week or so.. this is my last post the event..

We will be giving away almost $2500 worth of prizes that have been donated by our awesome Club Sponsors.

2 x FXR Helmets from FXR
1 x Leatt Helmet from FlyByU Motorsports
7 x tires from Gamma Distributing & Shinko Tires
- 3 x 21" Front Shinko 525s from Gamma Distributing & Shinko Tires
- 2 x 19" Rear Shinko 525 Cheaters from Gamma Distributing & Shinko Tires
- 2 x 18" MotoZ Endurance Rears
4 Dripless Gas Cans from JP Motorsports
A number of bottles of Zoom Cleaner
5 x $50 Certificates from Northtown Barrie Autopro (used for oil changes, tire alignments, etc.)
Some cool items from Mission Cycle

Prizes for podium winners of the Dirt Bike Limbo contest will include:

1st: Leatt Helmet from FlyByU Motorsports
2nd: Shinko Tire from Gamma Distributing & Shinko Tires
3rd: Dripless Gas Can from JP Motorsports

So stop stalling and pre-register today! Pre-registration is only open till midnight Thursday.

Sorry for hogging this forum the last week or so.. this is my last post the event..

No problem. Traffic in this sub forum is slow..

I'd love to come, but have other plans this year. I've already pencilled it in for next year.. (assuming you host it around the same time of year)

I've never ridden on a motocross track. Seriously considering this. Could always abandon to Williams if the track gets too busy or too fast...

Did you get to go to it?

How was it ? Anyone care to comment?

thanks

Did you get to go to it?

How was it ? Anyone care to comment?

thanks

SCORRA Family Fun Day is a great event!
All are welcome not just members.
Bbq lunch & refreshments galore...
Main mx track is not for rookies, nor is the
single track...there is a separate area for noobs...
I personally COULDN't make it this year, but it was probably better and more fun than last...
Everybody should check it out!!!
My 2c

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom