What's your dream production bike? (Practical, or totally impractical?) | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's your dream production bike? (Practical, or totally impractical?)

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Regardless of if it's completely non-practical or not for the type of riding you do, what's everyones (production, not custom) dream bike?

Personally, I've always wanted one of these:

2004-honda-valkyrie-rune-34.jpg

ebay_182096245930_1.jpg

z%2B2004_Honda_Valkyrie_Rune_1800%2BLeft_Side_View.jpg

Honda Rune. 1832CC flat 6 engine from the Valkyrie, but a totally unique body - never really fell in love with the look of the Valkyrie, but the Rune pushes all the right buttons for me. Only made for 2 years starting in 2003, only 2600 or so ever made, and are now fairly collectible. Still sell for $16-$20K so not totally out of the realm of actually owning one some day, but definitely a want, not a need.

Not sure about it's practicality as something I'd ride regularly aside from day trips, but I sure could find a place in my garage for it.

Well if you stretch the definition of production (ie. not custom), I will take a Britten anyday. Aside from it being a great bike, the whole idea of one genius in a garage taking on the world is inspiring. Obviously due to pricing, this is not going to happen for me.

Right now, a Husky 701 with the X-lite kit, just looks so simple, clean, and a supermoto version would be a blast!

s776947549718883587_p244_i1_w640.jpeg

or the Arch Method 143, Just wow!

Arch-Motorcycles-Method-143-1.jpg

Interesting suggestions so far, and yeah, that Arch bike is certainly unique.

Quieter than you typing that question

Nah seriously though, it's ridiculously quiet. I was doing a riding course a few weeks ago and my instructor didn't believe me when she was sitting on it and I told her it was already running.
images

How quiet is it.?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

if we're talking about something I'd really like to own/ride
but not likely to ever spend the money on, whether I could afford it or not
would be a bike that I could still use and get full enjoyment of, on the street

probably would choose CVO Street Glide

http://[img]https://i.imgur.com/zSyF0vk.jpg[/img]

IF I was to ever purchase another Harley I would only buy a street glide.

Confirmed 2 days ago, Indian is making this bike. It will be available next year. I'm getting one.

7-770x513.jpg

YSR50 or YSR80
I can reach the ground on those.

Or one of those bagger HDs with the 30" front tire

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Late-model Norton. Stunning to look at. I'd park it in my homes entranceway most of the time.

IF I was to ever purchase another Harley I would only buy a street glide.

As much as I poke fun at HD here often enough to be noted, it's mostly tongue in cheek. Have a friend who owns a Ultra, and I'd be all over a Road Glide if I had the cash sitting around.

I'd be more likely to just keep my VTX however and park a Rune next to it instead, however. ;)

Hasn't been made yet. Closest thing is either an R1200RS or a Tuono 1100

Back
Top Bottom