What's your dream production bike? (Practical, or totally impractical?) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's your dream production bike? (Practical, or totally impractical?)

Funny someone should post that one - I saw a CBX in person a few years ago in Pickering at a customer. I can't even begin to describe the literal showroom (probably BETTER than showroom, actually) condition it was in.

cbx2.jpg

cbx1.jpg

Ever actually heard one of those bikes? They sound like an F1 race car. Incredible.

[video=youtube;MBbskqcgs_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBbskqcgs_o[/video]
Omg that sounds amazing. Screw the nightrod, this is what I want now

since are all pigging at the deam machine trough :D...for Canada

03e2f0852b91063897b4eca8d0e6ed83.jpg

BMW S1000XR.

My nephew has this. It truly is a great bike. Love to own one as a second ride.

The bike that made ten year old me go whoah

Ducati_916_SPS.jpg

Probably got it for a song as well, assuming the seller just thought it was an old bike..not realizing what they had?

Was it a runner?

I will admit, I'd rather have the Rune, but a CBX would be right up there on my list of "not really practical for the type of riding I do" bikes, but one that I'd make room for in my garage nonetheless. ;)
It had sat for a few years so he was cleaning the tank and carbs. Post-wash it looked off the showroom floor. I didn't ask about price.

brut2.jpg
brut4.jpg

n7oneo

Brutale 800rr or dragster
Sexy, fast, light, and the engine is probably crazy.

Too bad MV is always in a bad financial situation. (I even hear rumors that parts are not being made)

Last edited:
Well, a few options... in no particular order...
Lighting LS218 Electric Motorcycle
060815middle3.jpg

Love the look of the Ducati xDiavel
2016_Xdiavel_rightside.jpg

And the Norton v4... simply Jaw dropping...
Norton%20V4%20SS.jpg

url

Confirmed 2 days ago, Indian is making this bike. It will be available next year. I'm getting one.

7-770x513.jpg

Cool looking bike, but man...I can feel those exhaust pipes searing the skin on my inner right thigh as I type this.

Its polaris so its probably well designed, wont have to worry about heat

I'd imagine the production bike will have undertail
or a stubby - in front of the rear tire - low mount exhaust

Mine would be the Ducati MH900, not a great bike to ride but beautiful to look at

8770775563_5e3b0ef0dd_h.jpg

Speaking of bikes not to ride but stare at, anything by Maxwell Hazan

harley-ironhead.jpg

Nobody wants a Method 143?

Mine would be the Ducati MH900, not a great bike to ride but beautiful to look at

8770775563_5e3b0ef0dd_h.jpg

Doesn't one of these show up to every motosocial and l&l? If not it's a close match.

Back
Top Bottom