Accept me in the breed. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Accept me in the breed.

SentsunaKiryu

Hello great people of GTA who live for their passion and ride on two wheels.

I am a motorcycle enthusiast who is currently living in Toronto. I came here from India as a student in 2016 (new to this Country and people) and now work as a Software Engineer. I am 26 yo.

Just passed my M1 and currently taking M2 course with Learning Curves.

I am excited to see myself on a motorcycle hopefully next summer as this summer will go in preparing for the motorcycle both financially and mentally.

Thanks all.

PS: I have a lots of questions for which I will seek the answers on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Welcome to GTAM.

Greetings :) how do you like our winters?

"hopefully next summer as this summer will go in preparing for the motorcycle both financially and mentally."
wow I admire your self control I would have bought an anything by now.

Welcome

Yeah I can't go without a bike. My most is 2 months before I literally went crazy.

in order to be accepted into this breed , you will need to go to the back of the pack and show your desire to be in this possie by licking all the Alpha mal....

..oh no wait...that's what Hyena's do...

Nvm...

Welcome to GTAM!:)

Don't forget to line up the psychiatrist for the PTSD you'll suffer after your first couple of rides in Toronto traffic. No but seriously, welcome and stay alive.

Don't forget to line up the psychiatrist for the PTSD you'll suffer after your first couple of rides in Toronto traffic. No but seriously, welcome and stay alive.
I'm sure a young fellow from India isn't going to be rattled by Toronto traffic. I've been to India once... not a hope I'd ever get behind the wheel/bars of anythin g there.

I'm sure a young fellow from India isn't going to be rattled by Toronto traffic. I've been to India once... not a hope I'd ever get behind the wheel/bars of anythin g there.

This. The boys in the 3rd world can ride circles around westerners

This. The boys in the 3rd world can ride circles around westerners

:laughing9: this is where we insert a video of a guy wearing sandals, riding a throttle locked Royal Enfield sidesaddle with his legs crossed and reading the morning newspaper.

saw a video while back
a few GSA geeks were taking turns trying to get up this rocky slope
took the luggage off, spent considerable time getting mentally prepared
you guys have any friends that own those bikes you'll get it

anyway, one guy starts up the hill and his buddy films it with dramatic commentary
while the rider is massively struggling, he gets passed by an entire family on moped

Back
Top Bottom