I think I want to be a vigilante | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I think I want to be a vigilante

Scary.
A similar scenario on Hwy 403 recently where a car jumped into an HOV lane from a stand-still killed the motorcyclist who had been travelling in the HOV lane.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4278611/woman-dead-motorcycle-collision-hwy-403/

Ahhhh the famous curve on the 403. I carpool and drive that everyday. Its AMAZING just how many stupid F@ckING IDIOTS pull out into the HOV lane (without signalling, shoulder checking or just plain caring) when they cant see whats coming up behind them at 100-120km/h around the curve, and they dont accelerate to boot!!. I've had to swerve onto the shoulder numerous times on that bend when some stupid F$cking ****** just whips out into the lane. I really wish I was driving a big rig with no brakes when it happens. It would sure help clean up the gene pool of these clueless morons.
I really think the fine for crossing that HOV double line should be $1000. Only way to come close to getting these F@ckwits to stop doing it.

Last edited:
I knew someone in the 90s who carried a kids baseball bat about 18" long and holstered it under his seat. Anytime he got cut off or had a close call not of his own doing, he would whip out the bat ride along side the offending vehicle and knock the car's side mirror off. One time a guy almost killed him as he squeezed him toward the guardrail on the 401, but was able to accelerate away in time.

Now that is a vigilante! I wonder what a cop would do if he saw it? Dangerous driving or ?

I knew someone in the 90s who carried a kids baseball bat about 18" long and holstered it under his seat. Anytime he got cut off or had a close call not of his own doing, he would whip out the bat ride along side the offending vehicle and knock the car's side mirror off. One time a guy almost killed him as he squeezed him toward the guardrail on the 401, but was able to accelerate away in time.

Now that is a vigilante! I wonder what a cop would do if he saw it? Dangerous driving or ?

Premeditated and a criminal charge.

Obviously drivers in Ontario are too dumb and selfish to pay attention to painted lines on HOV lanes. They need to be physically divided (ideally with spike strips :) ).
Some drivers don't seem to even care where the lines are. On Rogers Road near my area right before Oakwood it does a jog off to one side, people just keep driving straight into oncoming traffic. On Eglinton just north of that lanes jog to the left and a new right hand lane appears. Drivers just keep going straight and will ram you if you are in the right lane and try to jog to the left. Apparently most of them never figured out how to color within the lines in preschool.

Always pay even more attention at those kind of intersections. And where they just changed up the lanes. In my neighborhood they are doing sewer construction and have removed islands, jogged lanes left and right....messy.

Some drivers don't seem to even care where the lines are. On Rogers Road near my area right before Oakwood it does a jog off to one side, people just keep driving straight into oncoming traffic. On Eglinton just north of that lanes jog to the left and a new right hand lane appears. Drivers just keep going straight and will ram you if you are in the right lane and try to jog to the left. Apparently most of them never figured out how to color within the lines in preschool.

Amen. Had some guy in a Benz threaten to get out of his car and beat me because i didn't "let him merge". I had right of way, he ignored the construction temp. lines, who cares right? After 20 seconds of yapping he realized i had a camera on my face and his window went up in a hurry. In reflecting back, guess i found another reason to rock the cam.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom