Random roadside alcohol tests? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Random roadside alcohol tests?

This is going to be tricky.A regular medicinal pot smoker was fired from his job this past May. https://www.collingwoodtoday.ca/loc...-after-one-day-of-driving-a-school-bus-939146

Talk to a couple of school bus drivers. They make about the minimum wage on a yearly basis. They are monkeys in the middle between AH parents and school principals that kiss the ***** of any parent that complains. A buddy drives a SB and some parents expect him to be a taxi, making special drop offs etc. Expected to keep everyone waiting so junior can finish tying his laces.

If he runs late he gets reamed. If he doesn't cater to the self serving parents they complain to the principal and he gets reamed.

I'd have to be higher than a kite to put up with that crap.

Talk to a couple of school bus drivers. They make about the minimum wage on a yearly basis. They are monkeys in the middle between AH parents and school principals that kiss the ***** of any parent that complains. A buddy drives a SB and some parents expect him to be a taxi, making special drop offs etc. Expected to keep everyone waiting so junior can finish tying his laces.

If he runs late he gets reamed. If he doesn't cater to the self serving parents they complain to the principal and he gets reamed.

I'd have to be higher than a kite to put up with that crap.

Easy easy.One of my fave people on this planet is Janet.The school bus driver that brings my little 5yr old Sawyer home every day.The ones that do it well,do it for the love of it i'm sure.Can't be for the pay!

Giving police more power in a time where they're being beaten down for having too much power. Way ta go dope heads!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Giving police more power in a time where they're being beaten down for having too much power. Way ta go dope heads!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

This will likely increase impaired driving charges and get idiots off the roads - maybe for good. Driving is not a right, it's a privilege. Win win in my books.

This might be a back door back to carding . Police can stop anyone for anything while driving . Way to go JT.

Back
Top Bottom