is it worht it getting a 1000cc SS for the street? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

is it worht it getting a 1000cc SS for the street?

+1

SS bikes are so fast off the line you will be well above any legal speed limit in seconds. Get on the track where you get your adrenaline fill safely for you and those around. Public roads are not for your adrenaline needs.
Even my lowly 650R had me well above city limits pretty much right after shifting to second.

I’ve owned 3 litre bikes and mainly ride to commute. I’m having much more fun on my fz-07 i have to admit. Acceleration is enough and the power band is wider. Also maneuvers like a bicycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even my lowly 650R had me well above city limits pretty much right after shifting to second.

my 250 got me into trouble above speed limits -- loved that bike
i am thinking of selling the 675 ... i never got to open throttle on the road, such a waste ( track is a different story)

and to OP- the 1.9s 0 to whatever, can be achieved on any 600. litter has other benefits over 600 but adrenaline, get whatever you wallet can handle. an H2 or desmosedici rr

I dont know how ya'll ride these race bikes..my sv has almost the same ergo's as the R1 and my legs cant handle long rides(or they hurt the next day)

I'm a bigger dude and 6'2

Back
Top Bottom