Video of 403 crash removed? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Video of 403 crash removed?

Oh great, so if your friend gets killed by a serial killer lets not give any info on him because it might hurt your feelings, then I will be walking outside at night unarmed and unaware. Life is life, we have a right to know what goes on around us.
It was removed because of it's graphic content and the fact that family of those involved may visit this site.Videos of that nature can easily be found at sites like Liveleak.It is not what GTAM is about.Ride safe,Ric

My biggest take-away here is that it's critical to pay attention and not zone-out. We've always got to be vigilant and alert.

+1

Not sure if this is a new trend, but I've been seeing more and more SS riders downtown who, when approaching stopped intersections, decides it's a good time to let go of the bars and stretch their arms while letting engine braking do the work with cars on the left and right of them.

Look ma', no hands!

We don’t own or run the site. Gotta respect how the place is managed or go elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Wingboy mentioned, the thread was removed due to the graphic nature of the video as well as the fact that there are many Community members that knew the rider personally. Simply respecting everyone's loss.

Respectful discussion about these types of events are necessary and needed in order to help the rest of us learn and survive. GTAM doesn't stifle this type of conversation. However, we do take into consideration the "too soon" factor.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom