Hello GTAM | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello GTAM

Nevo

New Member from Orangeville

Hello. I recently acquired my baby (picture posted below). She was brand new as a 2017 Yamaha R3 with ABS. I've already put 3000KM+ on her with within the first three weeks of ownership. Right now, I have her insured for $1736 for the year with Full Coverage. I even opted for theft protection from the dealer (who'd want to steal an R3?) just to be on the safe side, It wasn't that much more. I have looked into shedding more weight by going with a different exhaust, changing the battery to lithium, getting rid of the ugly tail in the back with a fender eliminator kit and even looking into something as crazy as a Turbo Kit... xD

It has been a fun season so far and I'm loving every KM, even during ****** weather.

Suggestions are welcome.

34131054_397761340699358_5932839429218500608_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Member from Orangeville

Nice bike, only one suggestion, keep all of your original parts so you can put it all back together some day.

Re: New Member from Orangeville

Nice bike, only one suggestion, keep all of your original parts so you can put it all back together some day.

And skip the turbo...unless you tell your insurance company you have (it's considered a high performance modification) it and pay the extra cost. If you don't they may cancel your policy if they find out you have it, or if you file a claim they could refuse to honour your policy for material misrepresentation.

Back
Top Bottom