Looking for battery | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for battery

Thanks for the info. Maybe I should've been more specific. Actually walk in stores.
I check the saskbattery website and it is brutal if you don't know what you looking for.
Is there an Interstate dealer close to you?

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

WalMart has a decent assortment of standard FLA powersport batteries, so you could probably get the cheap one there.

They do have some AGM's as well but not as wide of an assortment. There are a few battery specific shops out there if you search on Google Maps - there used to be one in Pickering, for example.

I think I found in google an Interstate shop in Richmond Hill but has no number, so I might have to give them a call at the Woodbridge branch.
I went to walmart and check on the book they hang for reference and they don't have a compatible battery.

Update:
www.kapscomoto.com They don't have it
www.fsmotorcycle.com [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Yuasa in stock with a 6 month warranty for $87.99+hst
[/FONT]
http://www.saskbattery.com/?gclid=EA...SAAEgJg0PD_BwE 10ah 120cca dry cell AGM $69.50 plus tax delivered
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

2 minutes with Google:

Edge Performance Centre
19890 Hwy #11, Bradford, ON L3Z 2B6

Cycleparts Canada
138 1-1111 Davis Dr, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8X2

That sask price is good. My battery (different model) was an open box that I got from Woodbridge Interstate location for $100

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

the time spent talking about this battery
SB would have had one on the front porch
just sayin' :)

the time spent talking about this battery
SB would have had one on the front porch
just sayin' :)

Isn't that often the case ?
In the search to save $5-10 someone will spend a week dicking around instead of just walking into a shop and buying it off the shelf.

Isn't that often the case ?
In the search to save $5-10 someone will spend a week dicking around instead of just walking into a shop and buying it off the shelf.

Precisely the reason I inquired for a walk in store! Fortunately found one and bought it; so no waiting or like you said "dicking around" for online order. Since I really want to ride my motorcycle the most I can (2nd year).

Thanks to all that took the time for giving recommendations.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom