Be careful out there! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Be careful out there!

I am really glad to hear that you are ok. To this day I still get a tad nervous going through intersections seeing someone that is about to turn left. There is always that chance that they might not see you and turn. I wear a go pro all the time while I'm riding in the city just so if anything was to happen I would have footage of the event. Easier showing video footage rather than explaining what happened.
Ride safe everyone!

wtf. Driver completely stopped driving for some reason. Drifted across two lanes and didn't even touch the brakes before hitting the stopped car. Another candidate to start again at G1 and drive with a chaperone for a year.

Someone must've liked one of their facebook posts. Looks totally distracted to me, possibly on their phone.

Glad you're ok, OP.

Someone must've liked one of their facebook posts. Looks totally distracted to me, possibly on their phone.

Glad you're ok, OP.

When I went to check up on him, he was pretty dazed (who wouldn't be after a collision like that), no phone in sight (though it could have flown somewhere). He looked like a dude in his mid to late 40s.

I think it's probable that he fell asleep and let Jesus take the wheel.

When I went to check up on him, he was pretty dazed (who wouldn't be after a collision like that), no phone in sight (though it could have flown somewhere). He looked like a dude in his mid to late 40s.

I think it's probable that he fell asleep and let Jesus take the wheel.
It's enteriely plausible that he fell asleep. On YouTube, there was a video of a dude who had a heart episode while driving on the highway. He was glued to the wheel and must've driven a km hitting everything in his path, including guardrails.

Last edited:

Glad you're ok, OP.

Or medical, or sleep, or playing with the radio. Not enough evidence in the video to narrow down what caused them to stop driving and become a passenger. I feel sorry for the driver that got hit , that couldn't have felt good.

Or medical, or sleep, or playing with the radio. Not enough evidence in the video to narrow down what caused them to stop driving and become a passenger. I feel sorry for the driver that got hit , that couldn't have felt good.

Neck pains... A trunk full of baseballs that went flying in every direction up to 50ft away when they collided.

Her description of the incident was "I recalled the truck was reacting strange but the truck was actually trying to avoid the others car hitting him then the VW hit me instead".

Given the positioning, I don't think she had a clue where the VW came from until it was too late. Even if she had spotted the car, it would have been too late to react.

Back
Top Bottom