World Cup... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

World Cup...

In Paris atm, France win celebrations are unreal. 30 riot vans full of Gendarmes showed up at Champs-elysee so I split.

Thanks for the suggestion, it's about a 20 minute walk from where we're staying. We found a place around the corner from us called Au Burea Sports Bar, got a table staked out before the England match.

Not a bad performance by the kippers this morning. Sweden performance was very sub-par.

France-Belgium game can go either way. I would prefer England to play Russia over Croatia.

The only decent team England played against they lost to. They did well this morning but the Swedes didn’t have a clue.

I think it’s something like 8 of the 11 goals scored for England have been from set pieces. Really have to do better in open play.

And France is in the finals. Absolutely bonkers here in Paris. Flares and fireworks going off on Champs. Going outside to get tear gassed...

Best team won today and if the English press are honest they should admit we never faced serious competition aside from Belgium...and we lost that one too. We were lucky to get this far.

ça rentre à la maison or ide kući?

England just wasn't ready for Croatia's non stop pressure and pace. If the Croatians come in full of vinegar they will give the Frenchies a game.

Wouldn't it be something if Croatia won. Definitely a Cinderella story. I'll be rooting for them.

That was a crazy final. Had to feel sorry for Croatia, two bad ref decisions took the sting out their attack for a bit. All credit to the French for a great win though.

figure services of any kind are gonna be kinda lacking in France tomorrow?
they know how to protest, and celebrate

That was a crazy final. Had to feel sorry for Croatia, two bad ref decisions took the sting out their attack for a bit. All credit to the French for a great win though.

Yup. Feel a little bit gutted for Croatia. At this level you expect better calls that that.

Back
Top Bottom