World Cup... | GTAMotorcycle.com

World Cup...

Clem

Just watched the Portugal/Spain game. It was actually a very good match. I'd like to see either Spain or Portugal end up winning, although I think Germany and Brazil will be up there as well.

May see a bit of an upset in Group G. Belgium are playing really well at the moment so that's not a slam dunk for England.

Anyone else watching?

What year do we have to wait until for the seventy-ninth ranked team to get into World Cup Football?

Anyone cheering on our Women's team next year?

Last edited:
Australia put up a great effort against France, looked close for a looong time. 2-1 France is nothing to feel bad about.

I was in Peru two weeks ago, they are still devestated about their captain and his "coke" issue.

Iceland. Just because.

HUGE accomplishment for ISL!
The look of frustration on Messi ...priceless

Sometimes when I watch soccer I appreciate the skills. Other times I feel like I'm watching a GIF.

Probably the Germans or brazil and throw France in there to win it all. Messi cant muster anything against ICELAND meanwhile Ronaldo single handidly a hatty against SPAIN ...lol ...with the ballon d'or hanging in the balance and the GOAT (notice after the free kick goal cr7 doing the beard motion poking fun at Mesii about bearded picture with a GOAT on twitter ) he may well lead the swashbuckling porkchops to the cup. This is Christianos tournament period just watch the next 2 games he will score 4 or 5 more goals in qroup stage hes going for records. My second choice the colombianos.... sorry polish fans. At least we are seeing some good soccer and lots of goals.
Not so sure I like the VAR kinda sucks after the fact changing calls, gonna take getting used to what you guys think

Last edited:
I was in Peru two weeks ago, they are still devestated about their captain and his "coke" issue.

I have a friend in Peru, they are pretty crushed right now. 35 years since they have been in the World Cup. They really were looking forward to this one.

Sent from the Moon!

Probably the Germans or brazil and throw France in there to win it all. Messi cant muster anything against ICELAND meanwhile Ronaldo single handidly a hatty against SPAIN ...lol ...with the ballon d'or hanging in the balance and the GOAT (notice after the free kick goal cr7 doing the beard motion poking fun at Mesii about bearded picture with a GOAT on twitter ) he may well lead the swashbuckling porkchops to the cup. This is Christianos tournament period just watch the next 2 games he will score 4 or 5 more goals in qroup stage hes going for records. My second choice the colombianos.... sorry polish fans. At least we are seeing some good soccer and lots of goals.
Not so sure I like the VAR kinda sucks after the fact changing calls, gonna take getting used to what you guys think
VAR has been around in other sports for years, finally took soccer long enough to catch up. Especially the goal line technology.

I like it. Hopefully leads to less BS diving antics as well.

Back
Top Bottom