Help get these dangerous and irresponsible riders off the streets | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help get these dangerous and irresponsible riders off the streets

yeah, his response comes off as "yeah, i did it but she deserved it." Class act.

And he had to create one? there was a tag in the twit pic.

So if a woman punches your arm, its ok to punch her in the face? Its pretty simple real men dont hit women.

And what if that woman is as big as I am?(I know some jamaican chicks who are)

How do you know she punched him in his arm? Do you know her? He was wearing a beanie helmet, maybe she punched him in the face? He was riding a pretty powerful bike, even if it was a punch on his arm, and his hand slipped as a result, he loops the bike doing serious damage to himself and his fellow riders, what then? Is it still acceptable to assault men?

Love how you define masculinity for all men.
Real men dont ride gsxrs either. (see what I did there?)

Equality works both ways, otherwise its just a facade. Dont hit me, and I wont hit you. This applies to everyone over the age of 14.

And what if that woman is as big as I am?(I know some jamaican chicks who are)

How do you know she punched him in his arm? Do you know her? He was wearing a beanie helmet, maybe she punched him in the face? He was riding a pretty powerful bike, even if it was a punch on his arm, and his hand slipped as a result, he loops the bike doing serious damage to himself and his fellow riders, what then? Is it still acceptable to assault men?

Love how you define masculinity for all men.
Real men dont ride gsxrs either. (see what I did there?)

Equality works both ways, otherwise its just a facade. Dont hit me, and I wont hit you. This applies to everyone over the age of 14.
How times change... makes no difference if she is big or not, don't hit women period. As Brian stated we dont know what really happened. I have two suzukis and two kawasakis so i dont know if I'm a real man,

Last edited:
Your platitudes from 1938 don't really apply in 2018. If a woman hits a police officer, does he let it slide? Or is she handcuffed/arrested+charged? What if she's drunk and its late after a night of partying? Isn't that disorderly conduct?

We dont know what happened now(after his side of the story casted some doubt about the accuracy of her accusations/attempts to defame him and have him arrested)

but initially we seemed to know exactly what happened.(Just check her twitter feed and some of the initial responses here)

I was taught the concept that we never hit a "Lady"

"Ladies" don't hit people, "ladies" don't punch first.
A female hits you first she has lost the "lady" ranking.

If she assaulted him, he is within his rights to use force to make her stop... within reason.

Your platitudes from 1938 don't really apply in 2018. If a woman hits a police officer, does he let it slide? Or is she handcuffed/arrested+charged? What if she's drunk and its late after a night of partying? Isn't that disorderly conduct?

We dont know what happened now(after his side of the story casted some doubt about the accuracy of her accusations/attempts to defame him and have him arrested)

but initially we seemed to know exactly what happened.(Just check her twitter feed and some of the initial responses here)

You keep saying we, how many people do you have in there

I was taught the concept that we never hit a "Lady"

"Ladies" don't hit people, "ladies" don't punch first.
A female hits you first she has lost the "lady" ranking.

If she assaulted him, he is within his rights to use force to make her stop... within reason.

nahh, still can't hit them
best to just get away from them

So if a woman punches your arm, its ok to punch her in the face? Its pretty simple real men dont hit women.

Who said he punched her in the face? Or punched her at all?
OP still has yet to provide proof, or return to this forum.

Seems like the OP has an agenda and is merely trying to start debate to further said agenda of bikers = rude bad people that hog roads where bicyclists should be and let's see how the forum community responds...

Last edited:

If she's fat, and/or a feminazi, yes. I would hit her back very hard without hesitation because #EQUALRIGHTS

If she's hot. Damn, I'm bruised, please nurse me back to health.

yeah, his response comes off as "yeah, i did it but she deserved it." Class act.

And he had to create one? there was a tag in the twit pic.

He doesn't say he hit her. Only mentioned that the girl shouldn't put HER hands on people.

End of day, none of us were there and there seems to be no hard evidence of anyone being "assaulted".

This all reeks of bulls**t.

Who said he punched her in the face? Or punched her at all?
OP still has yet to provide proof, or return to this forum.

Seems like the OP has an agenda and is merely trying to start debate to further said agenda of bikers = rude bad people that hog roads where bicyclists should be and let's see how the forum community responds...

This.

The entire premise of the twitter accusations and this thread have been based upon a "Concerned citizen" likely twisting the truths to serve her interest. After hearing his side of the story things became more clear.

I wonder if any of the sanctimonious GTAM members will come to his defense after his story checks out? Or is that strictly reserved for non males/non riders.

You know, the sad part is that GTAM's community ***** on other riders as a default behavior. And the people doing the ******** on are, in general, not the track guys (and it's obvious who they are due to their pictures and constant posting in track section). So the ones doing the ******** are more likely than not incompetent riders compared to the guys crashing on yearly basis.

............this is really toxic, and very sad.

it's not sanctimonious
while we are getting closer to equaility
we are not quite there yet

so I figure we still have to give them that one
can't hit them

sounds like the cyclist may fall into the category
of bat sh*t crazy, chemically unstable biatch
why you would want to prolong the encounter by striking it is beyond me
best viewed in your mirrors

it's not sanctimonious
while we are getting closer to equaility
we are not quite there yet

so I figure we still have to give them that one
can't hit them

sounds like the cyclist may fall into the category
of bat sh*t crazy, chemically unstable biatch
why you would want to prolong the encounter by striking it is beyond me
best viewed in your mirrors

Ball gag and hit this one then. That seems more socially acceptable.

If it was a dog they would label it a dangerous breed and demand you put a muzzle on it.

At this point, I wouldn't count on anything in the original post (by the cyclist) being true.

By the cyclist's mom***

He rides a stretched busa and a DOT helmet and everyone thinks he's a douce, riders and non riders.....even wannabee riders :) Granted it's not my cup of tea what he rides but whatever.

Never judge a book by a cover, who knows this guy could be a model citizen that donates his free time to Charity, who likes long walks on summer nights, vegetarian food and supports the Maple Leafs..

I trust that guy over the "concerned citizen"(twitter handle) soccer mom who rants and raves about how cyclists dont get no respek. In every. single. tweet.

Keep in mind her personal info hasn't been divulged over the internet. (AFAIK)

Back
Top Bottom