Help get these dangerous and irresponsible riders off the streets | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help get these dangerous and irresponsible riders off the streets

Canada is victimland. Everyone is a victim here(especially females, minorities, gender bender types)

I recall the stories of college chicks painting fake swastikas on/around their dorms to cry victim/get attention.

Only to later confess they were the ones doing the vandalizing.

All aboard the victim train! No one has time for fact checking/collection/corroboration

Allegedly, Big Pop, allegedly.

Better "allegedly" than the justice found in India or North Korea.

...Something that's a bit weird to me is that:
Her daughter took the picture of a dude coming the opposite way - So when did "they cut her off"? Did she somehow pass them, turn on a street, turn around, to pull out her phone to take a pic of them?
Those guys are barely capable of making a turn. Did they pull off, chase her down, and punch her, or does this mean she confronted them and chased them down?
Being a 22 year old girl that wants to start a witch hunt for these motorcyclists, why didn't she post this up herself? Doesn't Twitter work on "retweets"?
Why is the mother telling the alleged story of the daughter? That's like a game of broken telephone from a mommas girl playing victim.

Yeah, story doesn't really add up. But looks like the internet detectives have narrowed down the search radius to a shop, SJ powersports.

https://twitter.com/bagelstein/status/1007674910401966081

edit: lol and his plate number

his license plate is 4D1R1... here you go @TPSOperations ... let me do your job for you ����
1f44d-1f3fc.png

HrvEqIZ.jpg

Last edited:
Something that's a bit weird to me is that:
Her daughter took the picture of a dude coming the opposite way - So when did "they cut her off"? Did she somehow pass them, turn on a street, turn around, to pull out her phone to take a pic of them?
Those guys are barely capable of making a turn. Did they pull off, chase her down, and punch her, or does this mean she confronted them and chased them down?
Being a 22 year old girl that wants to start a witch hunt for these motorcyclists, why didn't she post this up herself? Doesn't Twitter work on "retweets"?
Why is the mother telling the alleged story of the daughter? That's like a game of broken telephone from a mommas girl playing victim.

I don't do Twitter ... Someone post this in that thread. I'm curious to see what happens.

:)

In the interest of fairness, since everything at this point is allegations with no actual proof (that I've seen, anyway), I wonder if someone can come up with and publish the full names, address(es) and phone numbers and vehicle types and plate numbers of the accusers...

In the interest of fairness, since everything at this point is allegations with no actual proof (that I've seen, anyway), I wonder if someone can come up with and publish the full names, address(es) and phone numbers and vehicle types and plate numbers of the accusers...

No no, we've all been far too focused on the male rider. He has to be the perp.

In the court of public opinion(and courts of the law) all that is required is a female accusation and some crocodile tears

Game over fellas.

Last edited:
Another gem from the comments.

"Brings to mind my favorite Québec saying "Gros corvette, petite coquette""

Granted, these guys look like complete *******, but looking like a ****** doesn't necessarily make you one.

Where is the proof of this alleged assault?

OP joined the forum in 2010 and this is their only post.
I'm calling ******** on this whole thing.

Last edited:

I think its against forum policy to post someone's private details etc. Here- remember all the "thieves" threads that have "alleged" thieves names etc - they got deleted. Maybe this thread will disappear soon.

Non of us know what happened, but with the power of social media these days, things can get out of hand fast

I don't do Twitter ... Someone post this in that thread. I'm curious to see what happens.

:)

I don't have a Twitter account either. *shrug*

Tori Brown. Was that so ****ing hard? She tweeted it. She made a lot of her info public, as do a bunch of others. I found her info, number, address, kids names, where they work, etc. No time at all. But I’m not gonna post it for all to see.

The owner of the Busa replied to her twitter posting:

"Your daughter shouldn’t put her hands on people she doesn’t know or ride her bike like a crack head across college calling people names and cutting them off or going as far as the TTC tracks where it’s not a Bike lane where she almost hit the floor..."

The owner of the Busa replied to her twitter posting:

"Your daughter shouldn’t put her hands on people she doesn’t know or ride her bike like a crack head across college calling people names and cutting them off or going as far as the TTC tracks where it’s not a Bike lane where she almost hit the floor..."

We went from psychopath assaulting random women on the street who should be arrested ASAP/witch hunt in which we publicly destroy his life on social media/internet...to him claiming self defense, after she put her hands on him.

Maybe in New Zealand they automatically assume the man is guilty until proven innocent(That pesky Y chromosome)

Suddenly the guy doesn't look like a psycho.

I wonder if any of the sanctimonious GTAM members will come to his defense after his story checks out? Or is that strictly reserved for non males/non riders.

Last edited:
He created a Twitter account to call out some of the people getting all over his case.

His replies are actually quite entertaining.

The OP has still yet to provide any actual proof of her daughter being assaulted.

So if a woman punches your arm, its ok to punch her in the face? Its pretty simple real men dont hit women.

Back
Top Bottom