Help get these dangerous and irresponsible riders off the streets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help get these dangerous and irresponsible riders off the streets

Yep..... sounds right.. T.O's finest at work. 1 big lost squad. I'd like to say they got bigger fish to fry, but they fumble the big stuff too.
Time to clean house at TPS IMO. Top to bottom.

Busa guy even looks like a huge dbag. It's a pretty distinctive bike, it shouldn't be hard to find him. Since he rides with his helmet undone and no gear, hopefully he won't run as crashing would be terrible for him.

The comments are quite entertaining and not bike positive. It's always good to see how your activities are viewed by those outside your group.
"There is a bike meet-up every Thursday at Lakeshore and Leslie which terrorizes everyone along the Gardiner from Bay to Parliament.. high speed circular races... up the ramp and down at Parliament. Horrendous engines from 10 to 11pm weekly. No police enforcement"

Interesting first post, welcome to the forums.

Im more interested in this "concerned citizen"

Might as well be "angry soccer mom" or "former teachers pet"

They claim obscenities were yelled and one lady got punched in the face, I guess we should take them at their word?

Also 10/10 for that pose. Pretty sure iv seen him at the pride parade.

It's a fairly unique bike, I'm sure a few people here know who it is.
Only thing that stood out for me is the guy who looks like he's yelling doesn't have his helmet done up....

They claim obscenities were yelled and one lady got punched in the face, I guess we should take them at their word?

If I knew who the riders were, I would be providing information to the police not the vigilante mob. Let the police sort out who what should be done. At the very least, they are riding around with flip plates and bringing additional heat on all riders.

Two guys in the back are wearing hoodies that have "Ruthless" printed on them. Ruthless Ryderz?

I thought this thread would show a photo of the gangsters that shot the five-yr-old and nine-yr-old kids yesterday.

Don't see anything about that on 'Concerned citizen's feed... LoLz

Sagging/Baggy pants from the 90's, these guys are the Original squids

I thought this thread would show a photo of the gangsters that shot the five-yr-old and nine-yr-old kids yesterday.

Don't see anything about that on 'Concerned citizen's feed... LoLz

Upon further inspection, it turns out shes(and all of her friends) one of those "Bicycle/pedestrian Vigilante" nut types. You know the ones who spend friday nights groaning while reading the latest pedestrian by-laws and moaning about how there's not enough bicycle lanes/laws/enforcement

Seriously, its a little weird.

Mere coincidence that this happened while her daughter was on a bicycle?

I think she would have posted about your dog if it barked at her while she/her daughter was riding a bicycle.

Last edited:

Was the parade any good last year?

Busa guy even looks like a huge dbag. It's a pretty distinctive bike, it shouldn't be hard to find him. Since he rides with his helmet undone and no gear, hopefully he won't run as crashing would be terrible for him.

Heh, that's a nearly Monty-Python level of passive-aggressive "rebellion":

"Oh, I'll wear a safety helmet to protect my *fragile* noggin, but you SHANT make me affix the strap! What do you say to THAT, you TYRANTS!"

A punch, even a push, is assault. Cops saying they got nothing to go on eh?, ****ing idiots.

Anyway, I see someone found one of the bike's plates...

Last edited:
A punch, even a push, is assault. Cops saying they got nothing to go on eh?, ****ing idiots.

Its only been alleged, its possible it happened.

Although going by her twitter you'd bet if you ate vegetables she'd consider that an assault on spinach too.

Its only been alleged, its possible it happened.

Although going by her twitter you'd bet if you ate vegetables she'd consider that an assault on spinach too.

lol - Everything is "alleged" these days. I'm sure there are witnesses to the incident - if it happened or didnt ?? I know know

Why are ****ing motorcyclists here such ****ing dumb twats??

no need to get into name calling, if there's validity to her claims, im sure they'll turn up soon enough.

Cant hide a hayabusa for long

Takes two people to **** something up.

Not that I like the way the busa guy handled it, or the fact that he looks so punchable and did something very questionable.

.......but what did the chick do to escalate this?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted. So for those of you who are ready to burn your own, get all the facts first. Or are you all sheep and lemmings?

"There is a bike meet-up every Thursday at Lakeshore and Leslie which terrorizes everyone along the Gardiner from Bay to Parliament.. high speed circular races... up the ramp and down at Parliament. Horrendous engines from 10 to 11pm weekly. No police enforcement"

I've been out of the scene for 3 years now...I don't think I am going back because of this **** lol

Last edited:
Upon further inspection, it turns out shes(and all of her friends) one of those "Bicycle/pedestrian Vigilante" nut types. You know the ones who spend friday nights groaning while reading the latest pedestrian by-laws and moaning about how there's not enough bicycle lanes/laws/enforcement

Seriously, its a little weird.

Mere coincidence that this happened while her daughter was on a bicycle?

I think she would have posted about your dog if it barked at her while she/her daughter was riding a bicycle.

While I tend to agree that the 'bicycle/pedestrian vigilantes' are annoying, doesn't condone / excuse someone (allegedly) punching another person because of an 'alleged' incident.

That bike seems very distinctive, so if the cops want to find him....I'm sure he won't be able to hide for too long.

lol - Everything is "alleged" these days. I'm sure there are witnesses to the incident - if it happened or didnt ?? I know know

Why are ****ing motorcyclists here such ****ing dumb twats??

Who knew it would be so easy for a female to get people to start raising pitch forks at her claim - oh wait, we all knew.

Pictures don't tell the story anymore as it once did. Video, or it didn't happen - and no cutting to the part where you could victimize yourself (*cough cough* many motovloggers).

Something that's a bit weird to me is that:
Her daughter took the picture of a dude coming the opposite way - So when did "they cut her off"? Did she somehow pass them, turn on a street, turn around, to pull out her phone to take a pic of them?
Those guys are barely capable of making a turn. Did they pull off, chase her down, and punch her, or does this mean she confronted them and chased them down?
Being a 22 year old girl that wants to start a witch hunt for these motorcyclists, why didn't she post this up herself? Doesn't Twitter work on "retweets"?
Why is the mother telling the alleged story of the daughter? That's like a game of broken telephone from a mommas girl playing victim.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom