Help get these dangerous and irresponsible riders off the streets | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help get these dangerous and irresponsible riders off the streets

lmao. Strangely enough, that does seem more socially acceptable.

So if a woman punches your arm, its ok to punch her in the face? Its pretty simple real men dont hit women.

real men? real men don't bow down to a woman simply because shes a woman...sorry, equal rights for all. poor girl looks so beat up.

we all have the right to defend ourselves, within reason.

Last edited:
it's not sanctimonious
while we are getting closer to equaility
we are not quite there yet

so I figure we still have to give them that one
can't hit them

sounds like the cyclist may fall into the category
of bat sh*t crazy, chemically unstable biatch
why you would want to prolong the encounter by striking it is beyond me
best viewed in your mirrors

outside a bar in sudbury ontario late night. Sitting outside the coulson hotel chatting with other motorcyclists and watching the going ons after the bars closed.
there is a prostitute arguing with another prostitute on the street corner. One woman is sitting on the chest of the other, she has the girl on the bottom by the hair and is repeatedly smashing her head into the sidewalk. hard. I shouted "Rusty! stop! you are going to kill her! (yes I knew this woman from elliot lake - long story ) I was less then one second away from giving her a hard punch to the head to stop her assault....but when she heard me say her name "rusty" she stopped. (locked on a stare at me, and sort of woke up from the terrible place she was in). She got up and walked away w/o saying a word to me.

never under estimate an opponent - man or woman.

I agree on avoiding confrontation. but sometimes it is not possible.

outside a bar in sudbury ontario late night. Sitting outside the coulson hotel chatting with other motorcyclists and watching the going ons after the bars closed.
there is a prostitute arguing with another prostitute on the street corner. One woman is sitting on the chest of the other, she has the girl on the bottom by the hair and is repeatedly smashing her head into the sidewalk. hard. I shouted "Rusty! stop! you are going to kill her! (yes I knew this woman from elliot lake - long story ) I was less then one second away from giving her a hard punch to the head to stop her assault....but when she heard me say her name "rusty" she stopped. (locked on a stare at me, and sort of woke up from the terrible place she was in). She got up and walked away w/o saying a word to me.

never under estimate an opponent - man or woman.

I agree on avoiding confrontation. but sometimes it is not possible.

RUSTY!

Sorry, all I could think of with a name like Rusty ?

I was thinking Anthony Michael Hall from National Lampoon's Vacation. Can't complain though, that was a solid story with Canadian grit. More, please, Mr. Boyo.

lmao. I've got some great true grit underground hardrock miner stories- I started mining when I was a teenager... cave in and mine evacuation, which I verbally predicted ~30 hours before....I was going from stope to stope (work areas) collecting miners and heading for a refuge station a half hour before the mine evacuation was called... The ground was working so hard (cracking) at first everyone thought it was someone blasting...only the explosive sounds didn't stop - it was constant. Weeks later I was part of a 4 person team sent in to retrieve PCB? filled transformers in the now closed section of the mine. Guaranteed 100% bonus on that job... seen pics of miners so flat they looked like 3 soaking wet coveralls thrown on the ground; but Im thinking I should put my miner stories in print lol.
Rusty was an attractive red head. At one time involved in school politics that sometimes got her in the newspaper for her efforts. Then came the ****an hard drugs...

Last edited:
Upon further inspection, it turns out shes(and all of her friends) one of those "Bicycle/pedestrian Vigilante" nut types. You know the ones who spend friday nights groaning while reading the latest pedestrian by-laws and moaning about how there's not enough bicycle lanes/laws/enforcement

Seriously, its a little weird.

Mere coincidence that this happened while her daughter was on a bicycle?

I think she would have posted about your dog if it barked at her while she/her daughter was riding a bicycle.

I was going to say the same thing!
This lady is a crazy b.....! I'm sure her daughter didn't fall far from the tree.

Come on guys...I hate dbag riders just as much as the next guy....but just check out the comments on that twitter post and see the people that are posting...

Check out what the top comment says.
There is a bike meet-up every Thursday at Lakeshore and Leslie which terrorizes everyone along the Gardiner from Bay to Parliament.. high speed circular races... up the ramp and down at Parliament. Horrendous engines from 10 to 11pm weekly. No police enforcement!

If this isn't a red flag than what is. This twitter topic is ridiculous.

Last I checked, calling someone a dumb b isn't illegal...
Without proof she got punched, we can only assume nothing illegal was done.

Last edited:
Who knew it would be so easy for a female to get people to start raising pitch forks at her claim - oh wait, we all knew.

Pictures don't tell the story anymore as it once did. Video, or it didn't happen - and no cutting to the part where you could victimize yourself (*cough cough* many motovloggers).

Something that's a bit weird to me is that:
Her daughter took the picture of a dude coming the opposite way - So when did "they cut her off"? Did she somehow pass them, turn on a street, turn around, to pull out her phone to take a pic of them?
Those guys are barely capable of making a turn. Did they pull off, chase her down, and punch her, or does this mean she confronted them and chased them down?
Being a 22 year old girl that wants to start a witch hunt for these motorcyclists, why didn't she post this up herself? Doesn't Twitter work on "retweets"?
Why is the mother telling the alleged story of the daughter? That's like a game of broken telephone from a mommas girl playing victim.

She and her daughter are drama queens. I bet my money these guys didn't do anything.

She and her daughter are drama queens. I bet my money these guys didn't do anything.

Im thinking he probably shoved her away when she put her hands on him. as bad biker said, "she shouldn't be putting her hands on people she doesn't know."
while not commenting any further on the alleged assault. she would have had some kind of visible injury if that guy really hit her.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom