how many bikers are in the GTA total? | GTAMotorcycle.com

how many bikers are in the GTA total?

One year (2010 maybe) Friday 13th, they were giving out Guiness-book-of-record cards when entering Port Dover. I arrived in the early afternoon and the number on my card was in the 85,000 range...

I'm always amazed how many bikers show up to those things, yet in my daily commute, I see maybe 4-5 riders on the best of days.

I'm always amazed how many bikers show up to those things, yet in my daily commute, I see maybe 4-5 riders on the best of days.
A lot of garage queens show up at these meet-ups. I was pleasantly surprised myself at the moto social.

Yep, #themotosocialtoronto is a good example. Here I am (in the yellow helmet) wondering where all these bikers are coming from LOL. (Pic by moto social organiser earlier this month)
487cecfe0b76567b17183441e6de01f7.jpg

A lot of Hortons Choice go to Dover. That’s their single big trip of the year for many.

Lots of “Real” riders there as well (I’ll be there this July) but there’s plenty of poseurs and garage queens there as well.

Back
Top Bottom