Decode this bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Decode this bike

bigpoppa

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...ms/1356956557?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I'm playing Bike CSI, someone decode this bike for me,

it looks clean(apart from the rusted chain), but being sold by dealership "as is"

Mirrors and blinkers missing which makes me believe it was tracked, and even though it looks clean, its also missing foot pegs?

Its also missing the ignition?:confused: Dealer is selling ignition kit with the bike...

I'm guessing if dealer is selling it comes with clean title + ownership?
---
Although apparently if its being sold as is...

"OMVIC requires us to disclose the following statement for AS-IS vehicles. “This vehicle is being sold "as is", unfit, not e-tested and is not represented as being in a road worthy condition, mechanically sound or maintained at any guaranteed level of quality. The vehicle may not be fit for use as a means of transportation and may require substantial repairs at the purchaser's expense. It may not be possible to register the vehicle to be driven in its current condition

So it might be salvage title unable to ever be registered on the road in Ontario?

Dealer wouldn't sell a previously stolen bike would they?

Last edited:
Reads to me like somebody's track day or race bike where the previous owner sold off a bunch of parts then partially reassembled for the street.
Would be interesting to see the UVIP.

my guess would be a theft recovery
sold at auction and now at this dealer
shift lever look bent?

messaged dealer, lets see where this leads

Reads to me like somebody's track day or race bike where the previous owner sold off a bunch of parts then partially reassembled for the street.
Would be interesting to see the UVIP.

This is where my thoughts went. Wanted to make a track bike, parts removed were discarded/sold/misplaced. Project was never finished. Bike looks pretty abused overall. Not sure why the foot pegs are missing.

Waiting for the dealers response...

The ignition appears to have been smashed off the bike as well. My guess is theft recovery after a few parts were sold off on kijiji.

I am extremely skeptical that there is not a good reason that the dealership isn't using the parts that they already have to fix the bike and make it roadworthy. Gut feeling is that driving to London would be a huge waste of time but I have been wrong about a thing once before

Why would a dealership put time and $$ into a parts bike to make it roadworthy? Not gonna net them enough to be worth it in the long run probably. Then again, maybe it doesn't even run.

Ask to see the ownership.

If it shows a salvage branding it can’t ever be registered for road use in Ontario ever again, so walk away.

Back
Top Bottom